Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think my dog is evil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I think my dog is evil.

Taz is a mostly blind, mostly deaf, crotchety old dog. And I think he has it out for me.

I don't know how he does it, but he wakes up two hours before I have to get up in the morning insisting to go out. Which means if I don't let him out, he will just pee on the bed. He doesn't care, he is an old fart. Or he will jump off the bed and pee on the carpet. Either way he is gonna pee. So I have to get up and let him out. After which he decides it is now morning and will not go back to sleep. Which means I cannot go back to sleep.

I am trying to put him in his cage after his morning wakeup which is in the kitchen, hoping to get a couple hours of sleep. So far it is sort of working. He will bang around in his cage for a while and then lay down. but then about an hour later (which is still about 40 minutes before I have to get up and I have JUST managed to fall asleep again after his first waking me up) he starts whining and barking to be let out.

Behold, the face of evil:

taz.jpg

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Taz is a mostly blind, mostly deaf, crotchety old dog. And I think he has it out for me.

I don't know how he does it, but he wakes up two hours before I have to get up in the morning insisting to go out. Which means if I don't let him out, he will just pee on the bed. He doesn't care, he is an old fart. Or he will jump off the bed and pee on the carpet. Either way he is gonna pee. So I have to get up and let him out. After which he decides it is now morning and will not go back to sleep. Which means I cannot go back to sleep.

I am trying to put him in his cage after his morning wakeup which is in the kitchen, hoping to get a couple hours of sleep. So far it is sort of working. He will bang around in his cage for a while and then lay down. but then about an hour later (which is still about 40 minutes before I have to get up and I have JUST managed to fall asleep again after his first waking me up) he starts whining and barking to be let out.

Behold, the face of evil:

taz.jpg
    He has you wrapped around his paw

I'm always still in trouble again

3. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Don't let the cutsey face fool you. He is doing this on purpose.

Faith
    Ecumenical Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Umm dogs get a little senile when they get old especially about food and bathroom business. next time get a cat and a litter box. they take care of their own business. Although the food thing when they get old is the same in cats as it is dogs. 5 am I AM HUNGRY!
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

6. Amen Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Poor little boy.

Give him a hug for me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholicity View Post
    Umm dogs get a little senile when they get old especially about food and bathroom business. next time get a cat and a litter box. they take care of their own business. Although the food thing when they get old is the same in cats as it is dogs. 5 am I AM HUNGRY!
    I just leave (dry) food out for my cat. She doesn't overeat.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I just leave (dry) food out for my cat. She doesn't overeat.
    Taz would eat till he threw up, then eat that.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Dogs have the cognitive capacity equivalent of a young human toddler and thus are incapable of actually being evil. He's just a senile dog that can't hold it anymore.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Dogs have the cognitive capacity equivalent of a young human toddler and thus are incapable of actually being evil. He's just a senile dog that can't hold it anymore.
    You haven't met many young toddlers, have you?

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

12. Amen Jedidiah, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    You haven't met many young toddlers, have you?

I have. They aren't cognitively aware that their actions are causing harm. You have to be capable of ""knowing better to commit moral evil.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

14. Amen Catholicity amen'd this post.