Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

I think my dog is evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my dog is evil.

Taz is a mostly blind, mostly deaf, crotchety old dog. And I think he has it out for me.

I don't know how he does it, but he wakes up two hours before I have to get up in the morning insisting to go out. Which means if I don't let him out, he will just pee on the bed. He doesn't care, he is an old fart. Or he will jump off the bed and pee on the carpet. Either way he is gonna pee. So I have to get up and let him out. After which he decides it is now morning and will not go back to sleep. Which means I cannot go back to sleep.

I am trying to put him in his cage after his morning wakeup which is in the kitchen, hoping to get a couple hours of sleep. So far it is sort of working. He will bang around in his cage for a while and then lay down. but then about an hour later (which is still about 40 minutes before I have to get up and I have JUST managed to fall asleep again after his first waking me up) he starts whining and barking to be let out.

Behold, the face of evil:

taz.jpg

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Taz is a mostly blind, mostly deaf, crotchety old dog. And I think he has it out for me.

I don't know how he does it, but he wakes up two hours before I have to get up in the morning insisting to go out. Which means if I don't let him out, he will just pee on the bed. He doesn't care, he is an old fart. Or he will jump off the bed and pee on the carpet. Either way he is gonna pee. So I have to get up and let him out. After which he decides it is now morning and will not go back to sleep. Which means I cannot go back to sleep.

I am trying to put him in his cage after his morning wakeup which is in the kitchen, hoping to get a couple hours of sleep. So far it is sort of working. He will bang around in his cage for a while and then lay down. but then about an hour later (which is still about 40 minutes before I have to get up and I have JUST managed to fall asleep again after his first waking me up) he starts whining and barking to be let out.

Behold, the face of evil:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24788[/ATTACH]
    He has you wrapped around his paw

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Don't let the cutsey face fool you. He is doing this on purpose.

Comment

Umm dogs get a little senile when they get old especially about food and bathroom business. next time get a cat and a litter box. they take care of their own business. Although the food thing when they get old is the same in cats as it is dogs. 5 am I AM HUNGRY!
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Poor little boy.

Give him a hug for me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
            Umm dogs get a little senile when they get old especially about food and bathroom business. next time get a cat and a litter box. they take care of their own business. Although the food thing when they get old is the same in cats as it is dogs. 5 am I AM HUNGRY!
            I just leave (dry) food out for my cat. She doesn't overeat.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Taz would eat till he threw up, then eat that.

Comment

Dogs have the cognitive capacity equivalent of a young human toddler and thus are incapable of actually being evil. He's just a senile dog that can't hold it anymore.
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  Dogs have the cognitive capacity equivalent of a young human toddler and thus are incapable of actually being evil. He's just a senile dog that can't hold it anymore.
                  You haven't met many young toddlers, have you?

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You haven't met many young toddlers, have you?

I have. They aren't cognitively aware that their actions are causing harm. You have to be capable of ""knowing better to commit moral evil.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Don't let the cutsey face fool you. He is doing this on purpose.
                      have you tried exorcism?

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Ha!

I recorded his barking when he was in the cage this morning and ran it through Google Translate for Animals.

This is what he said:

"Let me out of this *bleeping* cage right now and FEED ME or I swear I am going to pee on you tonight when you are asleep, you *bleeping* *bleep* *bleep* *BEEEEEEEEEP*"

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                          have you tried exorcism?
                          d530c50f6d0c81199ab9997c20831a00.jpg

Comment

We feed our cats wet food with a little dry sometimes. They are the rottenest cats. But I think they believe they are dogs. They even lick you to death and act like you are a chew toy (I don't know how they manage to be gentle with those canines) And then one instead of being a lap cat lays next to you with his belly out stretched to be scratched. and they play fetch....... Of course it should be noted that the kind of cat I have (mostly Abyssinian) is noted in cat and dog circles for being "the Border Collie of the Cat World" They even try to heard family in the same room and steal meat from your fingers. especially jerky and chicken.
                            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                              We feed our cats wet food with a little dry sometimes. They are the rottenest cats. But I think they believe they are dogs. They even lick you to death and act like you are a chew toy (I don't know how they manage to be gentle with those canines) And then one instead of being a lap cat lays next to you with his belly out stretched to be scratched. and they play fetch....... Of course it should be noted that the kind of cat I have (mostly Abyssinian) is noted in cat and dog circles for being "the Border Collie of the Cat World" They even try to heard family in the same room and steal meat from your fingers. especially jerky and chicken.
                              This is a dog thread. No cats allowed!

depositphotos_44810879-stock-illustration-no-cats-sign.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X