Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

I think my dog is evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in the order Carnivora has the mental capacity for evil. Only sapient beings are capable of being evil. Because you have to know that you know the right and choose to do the wrong instead. So, only humans that have reached a certain development stage(formal operational thought? Except that someone can become a Christian while still in the Concrete operations stage...) are capable of choosing good or evil.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Nothing in the order Carnivora has the mental capacity for evil. Only sapient beings are capable of being evil. Because you have to know that you know the right and choose to do the wrong instead. So, only humans that have reached a certain development stage(formal operational thought? Except that someone can become a Christian while still in the Concrete operations stage...) are capable of choosing good or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        What? Dogs and cats are not smart enough to be evil. Neither are babies and small children. God is too smart for evil. So evil is for creatures who are just smart enough to choose to do something stupid that harms others unjustly.

Comment

What? Dogs and cats are not smart enough to be evil. Neither are babies and small children. God is too smart for evil. So evil is for creatures who are just smart enough to choose to do something stupid that harms others unjustly.
          \

This is a joke thread, CBW.

Comment

You're taking this thread way too literally and seriously, cbw.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

This is a Poop Deck thread. Don't take it seriously

Except the part about cats being evil. They truly are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Except the part about cats being evil. They truly are.
                The NSA's losing too many recruits to them again, aren't they?
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

This is a Poop Deck thread. Don't take it seriously

nuh-uh

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    The NSA's losing too many recruits to them again, aren't they?

We have to turn them away in droves even tightening the requirements for joining because we are getting too many qualified candidates don't have enough facilities and want only the best of the besterest.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

We have to turn them away in droves even tightening the requirements for joining because we are getting too many qualified candidates don't have enough facilities and want only the best of the cheapest.
                      fify/nc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                        fify/nc.
                        Pffft. They already literally work for peanuts.

Comment

Pffft. They already literally work for peanuts.
                          Kind of proving my point.

Comment

I think this thread doesn't belong in animal husbandry!

Comment

I think this thread doesn't belong in animal husbandry!
                              What. Wait. You mean this isn't in the poop deck?

Squirrels! My office! NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                Kind of proving my point.
                                It's all about the honor of serving. Little squirrel babies go to sleep at night dreaming about serving in the NSA.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X