Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

I think my dog is evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland View Post
    hello friends, I am new to this forum and I feel really interested in this forums.The mentioned discussions are quite interesting.I love animals.But my father hates animals. That's why we have no permission to care for any of pets in our home.But The dog that you described is interesting.I feel to hug the dog.Please don't ignore that it's an old dog he needs your good care.

Hmmmm. But you said in another thread that you have a lovely cat that the neighbour's 2 dogs fight with.

You are indeed interested in this forum, hence your advert spam thread!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      You may want to hire him for your NSA. The Evil Blind Sensei.
      Sorry, but the only canines that the NSA works with is the Hover Dog Air Corp.

They utilize them for rapid response and HALO drops

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So I had a scare yesterday. Taz wouldn't eat. This is a dog who would eat till he puked, then eat the puke. But he has been lethargic and not eating yesterday. I called the vet and set up an appointment for this morning thinking this might be the time I have to say goodbye. Then last night around 8:30 he decided to eat, and he ate again this morning. I noticed a sore or boil on his back that had burst and was oozing bloody puss () and when I took him to the vet, she said that the sore might explain his lack of appetite and lethargy. So they are cleaning him up and doing some blood tests on him today and I will pick him up in an hour or so.

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            So I had a scare yesterday. Taz wouldn't eat. This is a dog who would eat till he puked, then eat the puke. But he has been lethargic and not eating yesterday. I called the vet and set up an appointment for this morning thinking this might be the time I have to say goodbye. Then last night around 8:30 he decided to eat, and he ate again this morning. I noticed a sore or boil on his back that had burst and was oozing bloody puss () and when I took him to the vet, she said that the sore might explain his lack of appetite and lethargy. So they are cleaning him up and doing some blood tests on him today and I will pick him up in an hour or so.
            It might have been a tick. Those things can cause all kinds of issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              It might have been a tick. Those things can cause all kinds of issues.
              He has all sorts of warts, lumps and bumps on him. Schnauzers are prone to them, especially when they get older. It usually is like a form of acne, but they can get infected and turn into boils.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X