Unicorns are real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorns are real

The other day walking into the kitchen as I passed by my grand daughter she says to me, "Grandpa unicorns are real." I responded that they are not. She responded, "They are goats." I misunderstood her to say "ghosts." To which I responded that ghosts are not real. Her mom heard me and corrected me that she said, "goats." I found a video of unicorn goats. Which neither had seen. Confirming what I had been told. My daughter, her mom, had only read about them. Surprise, surprise, there are real unicorns. They happen to be goats.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

This is one ugly goat.

One_horned_Rhino.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      This is one ugly goat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24791[/ATTACH]
      I'd like to see you get some goat milk out if it... Can you video the encounter?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I'd like to see you get some goat milk out if it... Can you video the encounter?
        Personally I would suggest dressing up as a baby rhino before trying it, but some folks are utterly crazy fearless

Milking-pregnant-rhino.jpg

Yup he's milking a pregnant rhino

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
          The other day walking into the kitchen as I passed by my grand daughter she says to me, "Grandpa unicorns are real." I responded that they are not. She responded, "They are goats." I misunderstood her to say "ghosts." To which I responded that ghosts are not real. Her mom heard me and corrected me that she said, "goats." I found a video of unicorn goats. Which neither had seen. Confirming what I had been told. My daughter, her mom, had only read about them. Surprise, surprise, there are real unicorns. They happen to be goats.
          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Yup he's milking a pregnant rhino
            Only you could actually find that shot! I'm not sure what that says about you though...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

that looks pretty scary. fighting off a regular goat is one thing, but there's no soft spot between horns to kick for this one.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Ghosts, you say?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Ghosts, you say?
                  No. I mistakenly thought she said.

Comment

No. I mistakenly thought she said.
                    Yeah, I know.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ghosts, you say?
                      the_false_unicorns_ghost_by_dj88-d3exawj.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24818[/ATTACH]
                        Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
                        Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
                        A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
                        For he saw the riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cries

Comment

Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
                          Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
                          A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
                          For he saw the riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cries
                          Goat Riders in the sky!

Comment

Goat Riders in the sky!
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Goat Riders in the sky!
                              I will never be able to hear that song again without thinking of that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment