Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another of Trumps swamp creatures is subpoenaed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another of Trumps swamp creatures is subpoenaed.

And the beat goes on. Add Carl Icahn to the list of Trunps corrupt appointed advisers. It's believed Icahn made nearly 200 million as a direct result of policy changes made to his companies benefit while advising his swamp king and chief.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-trump-adviser

exactly in what way did this guy do anything wrong in regards to Trump or his campaign? Were there Russians involved? Did he steal campaign funds? Sell biofuel to the Russians? What?

How does this show that Trump is corrupt in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      And the beat goes on. Add Carl Icahn to the list of Trunps corrupt appointed advisers. It's believed Icahn made nearly 200 million as a direct result of policy changes made to his companies benefit while advising his swamp king and chief.

I just love the fair and balanced manner in which Jimmy objectively reports the snooze! The boy is just filled with hate. Sad.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Er,

Source: Jim's article

After Bloomberg broke the news that Icahn had struck a deal for changes with a leading biofuel industry trade group in February, RIN prices plummeted. That agreement never resulted in a policy shift, and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt specifically ruled out the change in a letter to a handful of farm-state senators last month.

© Copyright Original Source

(emphasis added to help Jim's reading comprehension)
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

JimL has a lot in common with Chicken Little.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Er,

After Bloomberg broke the news that Icahn had struck a deal for changes with a leading biofuel industry trade group in February, RIN prices plummeted. That agreement never resulted in a policy shift, and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt specifically ruled out the change in a letter to a handful of farm-state senators last month.

But the Russians!!!!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Er,

Yeah, I guess thats why he's being subpoenaed over the deal OBP.
              Last edited by JimL; 11-09-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I guess thats why he's being subpoenaed over deal it OBP.
                Are you drunkposting?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Are you drunkposting?
                  A friend never lets a friend post drunk!
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yeah, I guess thats why he's being subpoenaed over the deal OBP.
                    Sorry, I'll be more explicit: what you claimed the article said and what it actually said is not the same.

I'm not sure there's any actual conflict here, given that he wasn't being paid in his advisory position. That said, if there's dirt, I hope it comes to light and he gets prosecuted for it.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Sorry, I'll be more explicit: what you claimed the article said and what it actually said is not the same.

I'm not sure there's any actual conflict here, given that he wasn't being paid in his advisory position. That said, if there's dirt, I hope it comes to light and he gets prosecuted for it.
                      Of course he wasn't being paid, neither was Manafort being paid. Thats how the scam works don't you know. Manafort was getting paid alright, just not by the U.S. government, and so was Icahn as it turns out, but if things go sour, if someone catches on, Trump can always become Sgt. Schultz and say "I know nothing" they weren't even paid advisers, I had nothing to do with them.

Comment

Of course he wasn't being paid, neither was Manafort being paid. Thats how the scam works don't you know. Manafort was getting paid alright, just not by the U.S. government, and so was Icahn as it turns out, but if things go sour, if someone catches on, Trump can always become Sgt. Schultz and say "I know nothing" they weren't even paid advisers, I had nothing to do with them.
                        People would take you a lot more seriously if you didn't just keep coming up with these wild accusations without any evidence. You sound like a conspiracy nut.

Comment

You mean, Trump should take a page out of the Hillary "I don't recall" playbook?

I don't recall.jpg

Comment

You mean, Trump should take a page out of the Hillary "I don't recall" playbook?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24840[/ATTACH]

Her brain is jello!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24840[/ATTACH]
                              Hillary has nothing on Trump when it comeas to immoral character. She screwed up on the e-mail thing, the rest is all bs demonization of a 40 year public servant. But thats what the right wing does, thats their modus operandi, the propagandists know that republicans can't win on the issues, so they try to do it by demonizing their oponents. But thats okay, because they've riled up the women and when they become more active politically , such as was evident in Tuesdays elections, republicans are in for some tough times.

Comment