Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Should Al Franken Resign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Kuzco?
    That movie's awesome. I have to watch it again sometime.

Though the best part is probably this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I was playing - see here...

And I was confirming that you got it right...

(for once)

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Yeah, Hansel and Gretel taught us all about cannibalism and child abuse. Rather Grimm.
        when I was a kid my mom used to tell me the original versions. hmmm. that probably explains a lot about how I turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          when I was a kid my mom used to tell me the original versions. hmmm. that probably explains a lot about how I turned out.
          The Pirate who stole all the Bacon is not a Grimm's Fairy Tale

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
            And I was confirming that you got it right...

(for once)

SUUUUUUUUUuuuurrrrrre you were.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

SUUUUUUUUUuuuurrrrrre you were.
              Yeah... I didn't think you were stupid enough to go for that... I just had to try...
              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The Pirate who stole all the Bacon is not a Grimm's Fairy Tale
                I remember her telling me Cinderella. The step sisters cut off their toes to try to make the slipper fit. Maybe that is why I have a peg leg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I remember her telling me Cinderella. The step sisters cut off their toes to try to make the slipper fit. Maybe that is why I have a peg leg!
                  A little boy was being fidgety in church, and his mother was having a hard time making him behave.
                  An usher (we used to call them hushers) was watching from the back, and just about to walk up to tell the little boy to behave.

Before he could get up the isle, however, an old man sitting behind the boy reached in his pocket, pulled out a pocket knife, tapped the boy on the shoulder and showed hm the pocket knife, then whispered something into the boy's ear.

The mother was watching, and after Church was over, she went and greeted the old man, and said "that was so nice of you to promise Jimmy your pocket knife if he behaved - and it worked so well!"

The old man grumbled, "I did no such thing - I told him if he didn't sit still I would cut off both his ears!"
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment