Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave Exvius!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You got Randi?! Level him! Enhance him! Gear him! He's one of the very best physical damage dealers in the entire game and if we're lucky, we'll get the Secret of Mana raid that just hit the Japanese version before too much longer.

I'm currently stockpiling lapis to burn in large quantities for when CG Fina is released. Going to shoot for 3 10+1 pulls, and burning tickets.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayado View Post
    You got Randi?! Level him! Enhance him! Gear him! He's one of the very best physical damage dealers in the entire game and if we're lucky, we'll get the Secret of Mana raid that just hit the Japanese version before too much longer.

I'm currently stockpiling lapis to burn in large quantities for when CG Fina is released. Going to shoot for 3 10+1 pulls, and burning tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I've got Amelia, Randi*, and Primm*, and Popoi*.

* In the Secret of Mana Remake anyway.
    The HD remake was my birthday present, and I knew they were in Brave Exvius. I thought you guys would spot the color changed text.

On a more serious note I got Reberta, Refia, and another Crowe.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Edit. Never mind, bad loading issue.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 03-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Did not notice the change. Well, level him there anyway!

(Is the remake any good? I've heard mixed reactions.)

In other FFBE news, we're getting a Lara Croft raid. Replete with two copies of Lara herself, and variants Adventurer Aileen, Divine Soleil, and Pharoah Abel. Rumor has it that A. Aileen will be as good if not better than the original. Lara and AA will be 5* base.

Which leaves at least one more week for me to hoard lapis and tickets for my CG Fina summoning binge.

Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am honestly wondering why. What does Lara Croft have to do with Final Fantasy?

Of course, we could hope they get Kingdom Hearts characters sometime.

6. Amen Rayado amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Did not notice the change. Well, level him there anyway!

(Is the remake any good? I've heard mixed reactions.)
    It wasn't really a change, I just used lighter colored font in the first post.

I haven't run into any of the performance issues that others did, so I can't speak to those issues. I did play the original a long time ago. The art style looks good, the voice acting can be pretty bad at times, but the main characters sounded okay for most of it. I mean, it's exactly what it looked like it would be, an old game with a graphical update and added voice acting.

In other FFBE news, we're getting a Lara Croft raid. Replete with two copies of Lara herself, and variants Adventurer Aileen, Divine Soleil, and Pharoah Abel. Rumor has it that A. Aileen will be as good if not better than the original. Lara and AA will be 5* base.

Which leaves at least one more week for me to hoard lapis and tickets for my CG Fina summoning binge.
    Yeah, I recently got Amelia, Mercedes, and a lot of Iris trust moogles. I also just got Warrior of Light to 6 stars, and am working on getting Chloe to 5, and Aria to 6. I need 1 more golden egg for Chloe, but the thing just won't drop.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    I am honestly wondering why. What does Lara Croft have to do with Final Fantasy?

About as much as Randi, Popoi, and Primm. They are characters owned by Square Enix, and having their faces in the game makes them money. I won't be surprised if they add in characters from the Deus Ex games.

I would love it if they added in some Kingdom Hearts, or Chrono Trigger*, or even The World Ends With You.

*I just got the PC port on Steam. It does have a few issues, but mostly minor aesthetic things. Square Enix already made an announcement on the page that they are listening to us, and want to try and make it better. Here is hoping they go through with some of the suggested changes.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post

The Tomb Raider series is now published by Squeenix. That would be why.

YES YES YES YES YES I would love a KH crossover. Absolutely yes and that's a possibility with KH3 coming out probably late this year or early next year. Deus Ex would also be an interesting crossover, but I'm not sure quite how many characters they could bring over but they could do a few variants (Grace comes to mind, as well as a few others).

The JP version recently had another Secret of Mana event, where Randi, someone else, and Flammie(!) start as 5* and can be upgraded to 7*.

Other crossovers I'd kind of like to see are FF Moebius, and FF Record Keeper. I'd also like a Chrono Cross-over (see what I did there) but that's me being selfish. Best part about CC is that if they're taking the storyline where I think they are, they could make a Vortex event that parallels the main storyline like the FF game events mirror or parallel whatever's going on in the main story at the time.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Tomb Raider series is now published by Squeenix. That would be why.

YES YES YES YES YES I would love a KH crossover. Absolutely yes and that's a possibility with KH3 coming out probably late this year or early next year. Deus Ex would also be an interesting crossover, but I'm not sure quite how many characters they could bring over but they could do a few variants (Grace comes to mind, as well as a few others).

The JP version recently had another Secret of Mana event, where Randi, someone else, and Flammie(!) start as 5* and can be upgraded to 7*.

Other crossovers I'd kind of like to see are FF Moebius, and FF Record Keeper. I'd also like a Chrono Cross-over (see what I did there) but that's me being selfish. Best part about CC is that if they're taking the storyline where I think they are, they could make a Vortex event that parallels the main storyline like the FF game events mirror or parallel whatever's going on in the main story at the time.

I got Bran and Steiner just recently btw.

Edit: As well as the CT port on Steam. It needs some work, but I'm enjoying it on my PC.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I got Divine Soleil.