Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    So, some of the items from recent Story Events in the Vortex have had some nice Sword-Mage friendly gear in them. I don't even have Letters and Arms yet (I'm working on it. I have two of the guy that gives them), but my Ashe just broke 700 Magic Power (not exactly high numbers compared to your Fryevia Rayado, but that's still pretty impressive).

Also, Yay for the upcoming Dragon Quest crossover!
    I'm using Fryevia, Rikku, Trance Terra, Bach, and Aria. I've been able to take down Garuda no problem at the highest level. I'm wondering if Garnet would be better for my healer slot though.

Comment

• Garnet and Aria can be situationally switched out.

By the way, we have an interesting summon banner coming up, and if you notice, they've been running a lot of duplicate 5* units on the featured summons lately. My guess is that at the 2nd anniversary, they'll release the 7* units, which should be roughly mid to late June. So if you start getting duplicates...save them. Do not fuse them. (Wouldn't mind Jiraya for his TMR...)

The Shadow Bahamut raid should give some really good equipment, especially for taking down dragons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayado View Post
        Garnet and Aria can be situationally switched out.

By the way, we have an interesting summon banner coming up, and if you notice, they've been running a lot of duplicate 5* units on the featured summons lately. My guess is that at the 2nd anniversary, they'll release the 7* units, which should be roughly mid to late June. So if you start getting duplicates...save them. Do not fuse them. (Wouldn't mind Jiraya for his TMR...)

The Shadow Bahamut raid should give some really good equipment, especially for taking down dragons.
        I got an extra Noctis recently, and have a few extras of Reberta, and a variety of other 5* units I can't remember. I still can't believe how many extra Rikku's I've gotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I got an extra Noctis recently, and have a few extras of Reberta, and a variety of other 5* units I can't remember. I still can't believe how many extra Rikku's I've gotten.
          Can I have one

Grind Noct's TMRs if you haven't already. Make them a priority. They are near, if not at, the very top of the ranks for TMRs because any physical or magical attacker can make a lot of use out of them. Keep the Rebertas and get her TMRs from this event, and Rikku's is a very, very nice one to have.

I reckon we are about....*checks math* seven or eight weeks out from 7* release at the 2nd anniversary. That means if you have the gil and the spare units, you will be able to 7* Noct and Reberta!

Units I'd like to 7* at some point or another, since I have their duplicates:
          Fryevia
          Trance Terra
          Kunshira
          Marie
          Basch
          Lightning
          Wilhelm (Eventually)
          Merc Ramza (Eventually)
          Ace (Eventually)

lolDuke (way, way down the line)
          ...Dark Fina (but even then she's not that great)

Looking at an absolute boatload of gil to spend on that :cry:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayado View Post
            Can I have one

Grind Noct's TMRs if you haven't already. Make them a priority. They are near, if not at, the very top of the ranks for TMRs because any physical or magical attacker can make a lot of use out of them. Keep the Rebertas and get her TMRs from this event, and Rikku's is a very, very nice one to have.

I reckon we are about....*checks math* seven or eight weeks out from 7* release at the 2nd anniversary. That means if you have the gil and the spare units, you will be able to 7* Noct and Reberta!

Units I'd like to 7* at some point or another, since I have their duplicates:
            Fryevia
            Trance Terra
            Kunshira
            Marie
            Basch
            Lightning
            Wilhelm (Eventually)
            Merc Ramza (Eventually)
            Ace (Eventually)

lolDuke (way, way down the line)
            ...Dark Fina (but even then she's not that great)

Looking at an absolute boatload of gil to spend on that :cry:
            If we could trade, I would. I got like 5 extra Rikku's, but I fused a couple. Only have one extra left. I just got Trance Terra's TMR, and was planning on getting Basch's next. I guess I'll wait on that. I've been putting some effort into leveling Reberta since she is insanely strong against dragons. Top level Bahamut went down in one move from a guy on my friends list.

I also have an extra Chloe, Cor, Agrias, Shine, and a few other 4* units.

I got a Liquid Metal Slime, a Killing Machine, and a Golem from the Dragon Quest stuff. I wish those Liquid Metal Slimes were more common, and would stick around longer. Level 1-100 on one fusion is pretty nice. I think I'll grab his TMR, and keep him for collection purposes though.

Comment

• I just got Emperor!

Comment

• Nice! His Fire From Below becomes absurdly strong if you max it out via enhancements.

Sephiroth is coming this Friday. Queue 'One Winged Angel' theme Buuuuutttt....don't go out of your way to pull for him too much. A few tickets, sure, but don't break the summon ticket and lapis piggy bank. CG Lid should be on her way, and she and CG Nichol are very, very good.

Comment

• Something I don't like about FFBE is I seem to have the worst luck!

I was doing summons and I got a rainbow and I was hoping for something really good and look what I got stuck with.

HeavenlyTechnicalLid.jpg

My luck is just awful.

Comment

• I used the Step Up Summon, and got another Rikku, two Shyltas, another Ludmille, and a few others I can't quite remember.

Comment

• 7* Mecha Birb Lid will make you beloved among your friend list for a long time to come. 6* will too, until then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                        Something I don't like about FFBE is I seem to have the worst luck!

I was doing summons and I got a rainbow and I was hoping for something really good and look what I got stuck with.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27846[/ATTACH]

My luck is just awful.
                        You get that, and yet you accuse me of having a "pact with the devil"?

Comment

You get that, and yet you accuse me of having a "pact with the devil"?
                          I knew I had really bad luck when I got a second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                            I knew I had really bad luck when I got a second one.
                            I think drawing that one broke your brain.

Comment

I think drawing that one broke your brain.
                              Must be because of all the bad luck.

Comment

• Well I am not having any luck with this new Final Fantasy IV event.

9A14C908-810C-4EB2-8778-6AAE5AF5DBAA.jpeg

Comment