Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So: Big, biiiiiiiiigggggggggggg update coming for the 2nd anniversary, the details of which can be found here.

Some really good anniversary stuff coming up, and 7* will come out in July. So we are right on track for that: CG Nichol this week, the Just Cause 3 collaboration for some baffling reason, CG Raegan, then 7* released with the FFVIII banner.

Comment

• So, I just finished Season 1... Looking forward to when I start romping through Paladia. ETA: I also have a 100% Trust Moogle... now I need to think what I want to spend it on. I might wait till I get a Fryevia or something

Plus, I bagged Wilhelm in a random draw, now he's my main Tank. Also, I've got two Ingus TMRs (Letters and Arms) on my Ashe, currently working on my third (68% of the way there).
      Last edited by Chaotic Void; 07-24-2018, 09:50 PM.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        So, I just finished Season 1... Looking forward to when I start romping through Paladia. ETA: I also have a 100% Trust Moogle... now I need to think what I want to spend it on. I might wait till I get a Fryevia or something

Plus, I bagged Wilhelm in a random draw, now he's my main Tank. Also, I've got two Ingus TMRs (Letters and Arms) on my Ashe, currently working on my third (68% of the way there).
        I wish I would have been able to keep playing, but Warframe has been keeping me too busy to really get anything done. Especially since I have to prepare for the Fortuna and Railjack updates. I really want to be ready for that. Let me know if they bring in Kingdom Hearts stuff. That might be motivation to get me back in.

Comment

• The devs mentioned a possible KH event and that it would be "difficult" (their words) to jump all the legal hurdles.

(The first 7* batch arrives tomorrow!)

Comment

• The smartphone my brother had lent me broke so I hadn't been able to play. I finally have one for myself so I started up the game again. I got Final Fantasy VII Cloud Neo Vision, Cobalt Sword Noctis, Neo Vision Gilgamesh, and several other interesting Neo Vision characters.

Comment

• Man, it's been forever since I've played this game... I haven't played a lot of Phone Games lately. Well, save for Honkai Star Rail, but I play that on PC because it heats my phone up and drains the power too fast.
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                Man, it's been forever since I've played this game... I haven't played a lot of Phone Games lately. Well, save for Honkai Star Rail, but I play that on PC because it heats my phone up and drains the power too fast.
                Yeah, I noticed most people on my friends list hadn't played in 200+ days.

Comment