Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I need another 7k flowers first. My team can't handle the higher lvl missions, so I have to rely on friend units for them. Which means I get maybe two Pro or Advanced versions done.
    Do expeditions also and get NRG refills

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
      Do expeditions also and get NRG refills
      I think I've got a good chunk of NRG refills already. I might just pop those in and use auto on lower level Sandsea fight.

Edit. Right now Rayado's nearly immortal Basch is fighting a higher level one for me. It's going to take forever though since the Salamand Entite is draining his mana so often that I can only use basic attacks against it.

Comment

• Do whatever level you can reliably finish and hope for the best. The Entite can only kill my Basch if he wipes everybody else out first, and then whittles him down with physical attacks...if the auto-heal never kicks in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayado View Post
          Do whatever level you can reliably finish and hope for the best. The Entite can only kill my Basch if he wipes everybody else out first, and then whittles him down with physical attacks...if the auto-heal never kicks in.
          When I take in a guy on my friends list, who is currently using Onion Knight, I can reliably take on Pro level. I even made a team of Drace, Balthier, and Larsa, for bonuses.

My whole team was wiped out, and I set Basch to auto since his MP had been drained. I got the Entite down to 56% before my luck ran out on the auto heal.

I grabbed dual cast, some tickets, and gigantuars today. Should I save my guaranteed 4 star ticket until they up drop rates on Ayaka and others?

Comment

• And we have another week+, so even a few bonus units and bonus mobs add up quickly.

*Sees banner with Ayaka, Rem, and Veritas of the Dark*

*Puts in another call*

Comment

When I take in a guy on my friends list, who is currently using Onion Knight, I can reliably take on Pro level. I even made a team of Drace, Balthier, and Larsa, for bonuses.

My whole team was wiped out, and I set Basch to auto since his MP had been drained. I got the Entite down to 56% before my luck ran out on the auto heal.

I grabbed dual cast, some tickets, and gigantuars today. Should I save my guaranteed 4 star ticket until they up drop rates on Ayaka and others?
              Drop rates have already been increased. I'd save your 4* ticket for the Ayaka banner, and quite possibly even a little later, and save them up for CG Sakura and/or CG Fina, but if you need a top-tier healer, you will not go wrong with Rem or Ayaka.

Comment

• Rayado. Your Basch works great with my Rem.

Have Basch do his attack that lowers SPR.

Have Rem use Magical Boomerang.

Sweeps through nearly everything.

Comment

• What did I tell you about the Dagger Boomerang?

ETA: Those single target debuffs are 50% each, which is really nice--I think the 3rd strongest breaks in the game, behind Delita and Ramza's enhancements.
                  Last edited by Rayado; 01-24-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Drop rates have already been increased. I'd save your 4* ticket for the Ayaka banner, and quite possibly even a little later, and save them up for CG Sakura and/or CG Fina, but if you need a top-tier healer, you will not go wrong with Rem or Ayaka.
                    I got Luka with my 4 star ticket, not Ayaka or Rem, but still nice.

Comment

• She's very good if you don't have Refia or Y'shtola (or Aria, who I finally got this morning!)--who should be coming back probably within a month with the next FFXIV raid event.

Comment

She's very good if you don't have Refia or Y'shtola (or Aria, who I finally got this morning!)--who should be coming back probably within a month with the next FFXIV raid event.
                        I do already have Aria. Should I focus on her instead?

Comment

I do already have Aria. Should I focus on her instead?
                          I've heard Luka is better if you can afford her enhancements, but I know from experience that Aria is solid if you have Dual cast on her.
                          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Luka and Aria are pretty close in terms of ability; but Aria has AOE raise and refresh, which is super nice...but only has Cura and her limit break for bigger aoe heals.

Comment

Luka and Aria are pretty close in terms of ability; but Aria has AOE raise and refresh, which is super nice...but only has Cura and her limit break for bigger aoe heals.
                              Luka's healing does seem to be a bit better overall, but Aria has the AoE raise. I'm thinking that if I can get Luka outfitted properly, it would be better to use her. Better to not rely on a skill that needs many of your teammates to be dead to use.

Comment

Luka and Aria are pretty close in terms of ability; but Aria has AOE raise and refresh, which is super nice...but only has Cura and her limit break for bigger aoe heals.
                                She also has Curaga alongside Cura.
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment