Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
    If you have any 10+1 tickets, now is a perfectly good time to use them. (If you've logged in all month thus far, we get one more on the 28th. *Edit* and yet another in a week or so, because of the Seoul Fan Fest rewards.)
    I just used that ticket. I didn't get much out of it, but I apparently hit a gold mine with the Free Daily Summon... I pulled an Onion Knight.

ETA: Also, apparently, I've had a lot of high-end units right under my nose and I didn't even realize it. Time to grind, I guess.
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 11-28-2017, 10:41 AM.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I hate you in a loving Christian way.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
        I hate you in a loving Christian way.
        Yeah, after getting him to Max Level I can see why. He's vicious.

Also, after some grinding, I've got a new main team. Aside from the aforementioned Onion Knight, I've got Ashe, Aria, Zyrus, and the Earth Veritas. Now I just need to get some more Trust Mastery Rewards and I can beef these guys up.

Comment

Level them all. They'll serve you well.

On an unrelated note, I got my third Fryevia today. If they ever roll out her enhancements I'm going to be flat broke in terms of gil and crysts for a really long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
            Level them all. They'll serve you well.

On an unrelated note, I got my third Fryevia today. If they ever roll out her enhancements I'm going to be flat broke in terms of gil and crysts for a really long time.
            Yeah, she's pretty decent. I've got a few folks with her as their Friend Unit. They're all Level 100, now it's just getting good gear and abilities for each of them. And Esper-Levelling. Gotta max them out soon.

Meanwhile, I've got an Arena Team goal in the form of Noctis, Ling, Will, Setzer, and Aria. Unless Status Ailments are banned that week, I should be cleaning house.

Comment

So many status effects!

/melts

Phoenix pulled a Noctis today, and I have yet to get one...

There's this little club of "nice units" that I'll probably never pull, and they are Orlandeau, Noctis, Luneth, Cloud, and probably Sephiroth when he comes out.

Comment

It's too bad we can't specifically challenge each other in the arena.

Comment

Found out it is on Kindle, and will be trying it out a bit today. I'll let you know my code for it when I get it.

Comment

039-678-531.

I sent you friend requests. Any suggestions on what I should use all of this Lapis for?

Oh, and ApologiaPhoenix, your friends list is full, so you won't see a request from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      039-678-531.

I sent you friend requests. Any suggestions on what I should use all of this Lapis for?

Oh, and ApologiaPhoenix, your friends list is full, so you won't see a request from me.
                      I will have to kill some of mine then.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                        I will have to kill some of mine then.
                        Let the purge commence! /sarcasm

I used my guaranteed Rare 4 Star + card, and got a Cloud with 5 Rainbow colored stars. I'm guessing he's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Let the purge commence! /sarcasm

I used my guaranteed Rare 4 Star + card, and got a Cloud with 5 Rainbow colored stars. I'm guessing he's pretty good.
                          Send a friend request now and Rayado and I hate you in a loving Christian way.

Comment

You.

Comment

Cloud will last you forever. Make every effort to get him to level 100 and you will have smooth sailing through the storyline for a long time.

His real strength will shine as you gear him up; so he will effectively just get better and better for you, and there is virtually no limit on his potential.

Even at 80, he should be a real powerhouse for you.

Comment

I resent the friend request, Brum. I accidentally deleted it as I was cleaning out requests.

And you lucked out getting Cloud. He only brings raw damage to the table, but boy howdy does he bring it in Spades.

Comment