Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I've been doing that since the FFXV event.

Oh, and you guys are going to hate me some more. I got Fryevia, Trance Terra, Cloud of Darkness, and Seabreeze Dark Fina as well as some others.

Not jealous...not in the least. Now you can really have some fun! Fryevia and Trance Terra are absolutely top tier magic units and they are reasonably easy to gear well, but Fryevia edges her out for starter players since she can benefit from both ATK and MAG builds because her attacks are hybrid--with extremely good modifiers. TT is very expensive to enhance, but it's absolutely worth it.

Fryevia should get her enhancements in the next two weeks so I'd hold off on all enhancements until we know what hers will be. Even without enhancements, she is a very, very, very good unit and should help tip the scales in your favor in a lot of content. Her Trust mastery is also very good for her, and for Trance Terra; and if you have any copies of Ingus sitting around, his Trust mastery benefits both Frye and TT equally well.

Don't worry too much about Cloud of Darkness and Seabreeze Dark Fina, unless you want Dark Fina's trust mastery for your mages. Cloud of Darkness is obsolete and will likely remain so for a long, long, long time.

I still use Fryevia from time to time in content, and she's probably my favorite unit in the game. I should know... I have three copies of her so her enhancements better not be too expensive...and they better be substantial.
    Last edited by Rayado; 03-22-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayado View Post

Not jealous...not in the least. Now you can really have some fun! Fryevia and Trance Terra are absolutely top tier magic units and they are reasonably easy to gear well, but Fryevia edges her out for starter players since she can benefit from both ATK and MAG builds because her attacks are hybrid--with extremely good modifiers. TT is very expensive to enhance, but it's absolutely worth it.

Fryevia should get her enhancements in the next two weeks so I'd hold off on all enhancements until we know what hers will be. Even without enhancements, she is a very, very, very good unit and should help tip the scales in your favor in a lot of content. Her Trust mastery is also very good for her, and for Trance Terra; and if you have any copies of Ingus sitting around, his Trust mastery benefits both Frye and TT equally well.

Don't worry too much about Cloud of Darkness and Seabreeze Dark Fina, unless you want Dark Fina's trust mastery for your mages. Cloud of Darkness is obsolete and will likely remain so for a long, long, long time.

I still use Fryevia from time to time in content, and she's probably my favorite unit in the game. I should know... I have three copies of her so her enhancements better not be too expensive...and they better be substantial.
      I could potentially just swap out Chloe, and use them both. I mean, right now all Chloe does is boost elemental resistance, and boost damage against very specific character types. Once TT is leveled up she will be able to boost resistance to fire, electric, and ice, which are the most common elemental types I've encountered. Boosting one magical unit isn't rally that good unless you are facing bosses anyway. My other thought was to put Bran in Chloe's place since he can keep the MP of the team up, is supposed to be able to chain decently, and can imperil the enemy team with lightning and light, which synergizes with Balthier.

Comment

• I got Wadow ans Erwin with the tickets from the CG Fina mission.

Comment

• So... I just managed to get Lotus Mage Fina from a pull. Looks like I have a new healer (Sorry, Aria).
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
            So... I just managed to get Lotus Mage Fina from a pull. Looks like I have a new healer (Sorry, Aria).
            Congratulations! Rayado hates you now in a loving Christian way.

Comment

So... I just managed to get Lotus Mage Fina from a pull. Looks like I have a new healer (Sorry, Aria).
              Very good. You're now set for a healer for a very long time.

Meanwhile, I have set fire to 4+ tickets and 20,000 lapis I had on hand, and managed...two copies of Kunshira and a copy of Balthier. And a whole bunch of Wado and Erwin. I'm quite happy about two copies of Kunshira since 1) her TMR is now my top priority, followed closely by two copies of Wado's, and 2) I'm set for her 7* form which is absolutely bonkers top tier hybrid damage.

I'll get my own CG Fina ...eventually. Kind of like how i'll also get my own Noctis, or Orlandeau, or Ayaka eventually... :cry:

Comment

Meanwhile, I have set fire to 4+ tickets and 20,000 lapis I had on hand, and managed...two copies of Kunshira and a copy of Balthier. And a whole bunch of Wado and Erwin. I'm quite happy about two copies of Kunshira since 1) her TMR is now my top priority, followed closely by two copies of Wado's, and 2) I'm set for her 7* form which is absolutely bonkers top tier hybrid damage.

I'll get my own CG Fina ...eventually. Kind of like how i'll also get my own Noctis, or Orlandeau, or Ayaka eventually... :cry:
                At this point, I'm still trying to get a decent capper (though Onion Knight, Ashe, and Aura can rack up the chains real good, especially since I have Dual-Wield on Ashe and Aura). As it stands, I have Dark Knight Cecil and Firion... but they both require a LOT of time and effort due to the TMRs and Ability Awakening Materials to make them useful.

Comment

Ingus, Erwin, Exdeath, and Wadow were the only units I can remember drawing yesterday with my 5k lapis.

Comment

At this point, I'm still trying to get a decent capper (though Onion Knight, Ashe, and Aura can rack up the chains real good, especially since I have Dual-Wield on Ashe and Aura). As it stands, I have Dark Knight Cecil and Firion... but they both require a LOT of time and effort due to the TMRs and Ability Awakening Materials to make them useful.
                    I mostly need lots of gil, and lots of crysts to start upgrading my team. Started with Warrior of Light since upgrading his Light is With Us increases his chance of protecting, and reduces the amount of damage he takes at +2.

Comment

• I got Basch today in my free ticket!

Comment

• ... so with the last 30M tickets, I hit pay dirt: Flame Veritas and Blossom Sage Sakura.

Comment

... so with the last 30M tickets, I hit pay dirt: Flame Veritas and Blossom Sage Sakura.
                          Nice. I got King today, and have been leveling up Basch, and awakened Trance Terra. I just wish at least one of Basch's tank skills were at a lower level. I think I just awakened him, or am just about to. Next will be Fryevia. So my current team is Trance Terra, Basch, Balthier, Aria, and Fryevia. I got over a million gil from the Gil Snapper's Cave this weekend, so awakening some abilities should be possible as well.

Comment

• Trying to rebuild my gil stockpile this weekend since I think the next round of enhancements is right around the corner.

Comment

• FFBE: Oh you want a rainbow? Have another Ace!
                              Me: I don't need another Ace but I guess it'll be nice when 7* comes out
                              FFBE: Oh my bad, here's a duplicate of Duke, whom nobody bothers to use and whose TMR can't be stacked on the same unit
                              Me: ...

Comment

• So, some of the items from recent Story Events in the Vortex have had some nice Sword-Mage friendly gear in them. I don't even have Letters and Arms yet (I'm working on it. I have two of the guy that gives them), but my Ashe just broke 700 Magic Power (not exactly high numbers compared to your Fryevia Rayado, but that's still pretty impressive).

Also, Yay for the upcoming Dragon Quest crossover!

Comment