Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Brave Exvius!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So: Big, biiiiiiiiigggggggggggg update coming for the 2nd anniversary, the details of which can be found here.

Some really good anniversary stuff coming up, and 7* will come out in July. So we are right on track for that: CG Nichol this week, the Just Cause 3 collaboration for some baffling reason, CG Raegan, then 7* released with the FFVIII banner.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, I just finished Season 1... Looking forward to when I start romping through Paladia. ETA: I also have a 100% Trust Moogle... now I need to think what I want to spend it on. I might wait till I get a Fryevia or something

Plus, I bagged Wilhelm in a random draw, now he's my main Tank. Also, I've got two Ingus TMRs (Letters and Arms) on my Ashe, currently working on my third (68% of the way there).
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 07-25-2018 at 02:50 AM.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    So, I just finished Season 1... Looking forward to when I start romping through Paladia. ETA: I also have a 100% Trust Moogle... now I need to think what I want to spend it on. I might wait till I get a Fryevia or something

Plus, I bagged Wilhelm in a random draw, now he's my main Tank. Also, I've got two Ingus TMRs (Letters and Arms) on my Ashe, currently working on my third (68% of the way there).
    I wish I would have been able to keep playing, but Warframe has been keeping me too busy to really get anything done. Especially since I have to prepare for the Fortuna and Railjack updates. I really want to be ready for that. Let me know if they bring in Kingdom Hearts stuff. That might be motivation to get me back in.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The devs mentioned a possible KH event and that it would be "difficult" (their words) to jump all the legal hurdles.

(The first 7* batch arrives tomorrow!)