Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's because I negotiated a better deal

Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yes. The devil left Cerebrum and went to Rayado.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Also: whooo boy is he strong. Seems he's a finisher, much like Cloud.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Speaking of Finishers, I apparently pulled one of the best Finishers in the game a couple months back (After Ability Awakenings, anyhow)... Dark Knight Cecil. His best Ability is Dark Element, so I doubt I'll be using him vs any Dark Elemental Bosses.
    Now I just need to rake in the dough and the Ability Crysts to enhance him.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Also the current story event is really dark but really good so far. The thing about Chizuru is that when the game first came out, and again at her ability and 6* awakenings, she was the strongest character in the game. The super tragic backstory really sheds new light on her character...so expect to see some nostalgia/sympathy Chizuru friend units in the future.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayado View Post
    That's because I negotiated a better deal

Oh, and I've had to skip the story sections on The Warrior's Way stuff because it crashes if I don't. I'll have to try and find a wiki with the story stuff written down later.

Oh, and I've got Cloud and Noctis to max level, and just need to awaken them. I need Calamity Writs, Prismatic Horns, and some other stuff.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Oh, and I've had to skip the story sections on The Warrior's Way stuff because it crashes if I don't. I'll have to try and find a wiki with the story stuff written down later.

Oh, and I've got Cloud and Noctis to max level, and just need to awaken them. I need Calamity Writs, Prismatic Horns, and some other stuff.
    As you progress through the main game, you'll automatically be finishing the Rookie Quests which give you those goodies. After that, Story Events and trading in Event-Exclusive currency with King Mog are the way to go for 6* Awakening materials.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    As you progress through the main game, you'll automatically be finishing the Rookie Quests which give you those goodies. After that, Story Events and trading in Event-Exclusive currency with King Mog are the way to go for 6* Awakening materials.
    Yeah, I saw that for the rookie quests. One problem is some of the ones I need are locked behind explorations, and I can't do those yet.

Oh, one quick question. Are Shine and Firion worth trying to max out? I just got my second Firion, so fused him for the TMR, and Shine shows up on that list of decent units, but with the warning of "awakenings costly".

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that for the rookie quests. One problem is some of the ones I need are locked behind explorations, and I can't do those yet.

Oh, one quick question. Are Shine and Firion worth trying to max out? I just got my second Firion, so fused him for the TMR, and Shine shows up on that list of decent units, but with the warning of "awakenings costly".
    I've heard both are good, but Firion is the only one I've used of the bunch. He's got a lot of 'additional bonus damage against enemy type' passives, and I've heard he's pretty awesome once you max him out. Of course, I have no shortage of damage dealers right now, so he finds himself on my back burner.

Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    CV beat me to it on Rookie quests