Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Exvius!

I keep meaning to post this, but does anyone else play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

My friend code is 272-926-954.

I really like this game, even if it is a gacha, but it has a surprisingly good little story. Season One wrapped up a few weeks ago, and Season Two began today.

My current A team:

Tank: Warrior of Light or Wilhelm
    Healer: Rem
    Support: Marie, 9S, or Rikku, depending on need
    Magic Damage: Enhanced Trance Terra. Mmm, damage.
    Physical Damage: 2B.

B Team, somewhat benched, but able to fill in at need:

Fryevia x2 (lightning struck twice, hoping her enhancements do her justice)
    Tidus (don't really have the best gear for him right now, but he would make a nice mana battery/support, I guess)
    Xon
    Setzer
    Refia
    Y'shtola
    Minfilia
    Ashe

The Really Back Benchers:
    The Brave Exvius main characters
    Ramza (enhance him already!)

Characters I'm looking forward to:
    Mistair
    The 5* base versions of the main characters, they all look really good
    Cloud, Sephiroth
    Yuna and/or Lulu
    6* Garnet might be interesting

So...if you play, what does your team look like? Post your friend code or feel free to add me--I might need to kick a few slackers off my friend list first.

My Friend Code is 867-529-290, aka Nexus.

I'm still working my way through the main story, and I haven't done much in the way of Summoning units (so don't judge me too harshly right now)... but currently my, "Main Party" consists of the Three Main Characters (Rain, Lasswell, and Fina), plus Shantotto and Grace. There's a few others I've been slowly levelling up (Zyrus, Mercedes, Garland, Cagnazzo, Medius), but it's been a slog since I'm finding it a pain to grind for Awakening Materials.

I was initially skeptical, but I found myself liking this game as well. Between this and Fire Emblem: Heroes, I'm pretty much set for Mobile Gaming.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I don't think I have a device that can play it. Although I have played some Mobius Final Fantasy, which is pretty decent, and is free on Steam or various mobile devices. I've been looking for a replacement for Marvel Avenger's Alliance since it was announced to go down.

Comment

Great, I'm officially old. I have no idea what this thread is about.

Probably belongs in Tweeb, but heck, I can't even tell.

Going to get my rocking chair now...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          My Friend Code is 867-529-290, aka Nexus.

I'm still working my way through the main story, and I haven't done much in the way of Summoning units (so don't judge me too harshly right now)... but currently my, "Main Party" consists of the Three Main Characters (Rain, Lasswell, and Fina), plus Shantotto and Grace. There's a few others I've been slowly levelling up (Zyrus, Mercedes, Garland, Cagnazzo, Medius), but it's been a slog since I'm finding it a pain to grind for Awakening Materials.

I was initially skeptical, but I found myself liking this game as well. Between this and Fire Emblem: Heroes, I'm pretty much set for Mobile Gaming.
          I'd like Zyrus; I think he'll shine again once his enhancements hit, but until then he will be a very good mage for you. Cagnazzo is a more than capable, if slightly finicky tank that should last you a good while. I'd recommend not putting a lot of resources into Medius or Garland; but Mercedes can be pretty good. (Shantotto is a beast. )

The main characters are more than sufficient; they are, if nothing else, very efficient characters in their use of mp and stuff--and easy to upgrade! Their awakenings cost much less than other characters.

I try to keep a reserve of at least 5k lapis on hand; if you have more than that, or much more, consider doing the 250 lapis daily pulls. That said, you might want to hold off until they change the drop rates of rainbow crystal 5* base units; right now it's a .5% on-banner and .5% off-banner chance, so very low; but in the near future (probably about this time next month) they're increasing it to 1% on-banner and 2% off-banner. The net result is rainbow crystal avalanche. Then spend daily lapis/tickets/whatever. There should be a 5* guaranteed summon right after Christmas that will cost 5k lapis, so keep that in mind if you want to try your luck (I highly recommend spending on that).

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Great, I'm officially old. I have no idea what this thread is about.

Probably belongs in Tweeb, but heck, I can't even tell.

Going to get my rocking chair now...
            It's a Final Fantasy mobile game. It's an RPG, but not the table top kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              It's a Final Fantasy mobile game. It's an RPG, but not the table top kind.
              Thank you, Sonny. Time for my geritol now...
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                I don't think I have a device that can play it. Although I have played some Mobius Final Fantasy, which is pretty decent, and is free on Steam or various mobile devices. I've been looking for a replacement for Marvel Avenger's Alliance since it was announced to go down.
                I really hope they put this game out on Steam. It would make quite a few people's lives easier, and would expand the playerbase even more.

ETA: I got ApologiaPhoenix hooked on the game a while back. He's remarkably good at the Arena stuff, which I don't usually mess with unless it's for a daily quest.
                Last edited by Rayado; 11-17-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: afterthought

Comment

Doing the Man in Black quest now.

That's based on the greatest Final Fantasy game of all time by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                    Doing the Man in Black quest now.

That's based on the greatest Final Fantasy game of all time by the way.
                    Story-wise, by far FF4 is the Best. Gameplay-Wise, that goes to FF5 with the Job System. Admittedly, my personal Favorite is 6... but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Comment

That's what I love about FFIV.

Friend code on Brave Exvius.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                        That's what I love about FFIV.

Friend code on Brave Exvius.

Weird... I keep trying to add you, but it keeps saying we're already friends. I was able to send you a gift, but you don't show up on my list.

ETA: Nevermind, You're there.
                        Last edited by Chaotic Void; 11-18-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Remember how I mentioned the 5* rainbow crystal avalanche? Will be either this week or next, and probably this week on Black Friday. They announced it today at the Seoul Fan Fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
                            Remember how I mentioned the 5* rainbow crystal avalanche? Will be either this week or next, and probably this week on Black Friday. They announced it today at the Seoul Fan Fest.
                            ... Now I just need to farm some more Lapis. Welp, time to plow through the story whenever I get a chance.

Comment

If you have any 10+1 tickets, now is a perfectly good time to use them. (If you've logged in all month thus far, we get one more on the 28th. *Edit* and yet another in a week or so, because of the Seoul Fan Fest rewards.)
                              Last edited by Rayado; 11-26-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment