Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rayado View Post
    Did not notice the change. Well, level him there anyway!

(Is the remake any good? I've heard mixed reactions.)
    It wasn't really a change, I just used lighter colored font in the first post.

I haven't run into any of the performance issues that others did, so I can't speak to those issues. I did play the original a long time ago. The art style looks good, the voice acting can be pretty bad at times, but the main characters sounded okay for most of it. I mean, it's exactly what it looked like it would be, an old game with a graphical update and added voice acting.

In other FFBE news, we're getting a Lara Croft raid. Replete with two copies of Lara herself, and variants Adventurer Aileen, Divine Soleil, and Pharoah Abel. Rumor has it that A. Aileen will be as good if not better than the original. Lara and AA will be 5* base.

Which leaves at least one more week for me to hoard lapis and tickets for my CG Fina summoning binge.
    Yeah, I recently got Amelia, Mercedes, and a lot of Iris trust moogles. I also just got Warrior of Light to 6 stars, and am working on getting Chloe to 5, and Aria to 6. I need 1 more golden egg for Chloe, but the thing just won't drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
      I am honestly wondering why. What does Lara Croft have to do with Final Fantasy?

Of course, we could hope they get Kingdom Hearts characters sometime.
      About as much as Randi, Popoi, and Primm. They are characters owned by Square Enix, and having their faces in the game makes them money. I won't be surprised if they add in characters from the Deus Ex games.

I would love it if they added in some Kingdom Hearts, or Chrono Trigger*, or even The World Ends With You.

*I just got the PC port on Steam. It does have a few issues, but mostly minor aesthetic things. Square Enix already made an announcement on the page that they are listening to us, and want to try and make it better. Here is hoping they go through with some of the suggested changes.

Comment

I am honestly wondering why. What does Lara Croft have to do with Final Fantasy?

Of course, we could hope they get Kingdom Hearts characters sometime.
        The Tomb Raider series is now published by Squeenix. That would be why.

YES YES YES YES YES I would love a KH crossover. Absolutely yes and that's a possibility with KH3 coming out probably late this year or early next year. Deus Ex would also be an interesting crossover, but I'm not sure quite how many characters they could bring over but they could do a few variants (Grace comes to mind, as well as a few others).

The JP version recently had another Secret of Mana event, where Randi, someone else, and Flammie(!) start as 5* and can be upgraded to 7*.

Other crossovers I'd kind of like to see are FF Moebius, and FF Record Keeper. I'd also like a Chrono Cross-over (see what I did there) but that's me being selfish. Best part about CC is that if they're taking the storyline where I think they are, they could make a Vortex event that parallels the main storyline like the FF game events mirror or parallel whatever's going on in the main story at the time.

Comment

The Tomb Raider series is now published by Squeenix. That would be why.

YES YES YES YES YES I would love a KH crossover. Absolutely yes and that's a possibility with KH3 coming out probably late this year or early next year. Deus Ex would also be an interesting crossover, but I'm not sure quite how many characters they could bring over but they could do a few variants (Grace comes to mind, as well as a few others).

The JP version recently had another Secret of Mana event, where Randi, someone else, and Flammie(!) start as 5* and can be upgraded to 7*.

Other crossovers I'd kind of like to see are FF Moebius, and FF Record Keeper. I'd also like a Chrono Cross-over (see what I did there) but that's me being selfish. Best part about CC is that if they're taking the storyline where I think they are, they could make a Vortex event that parallels the main storyline like the FF game events mirror or parallel whatever's going on in the main story at the time.

I got Bran and Steiner just recently btw.

Edit: As well as the CT port on Steam. It needs some work, but I'm enjoying it on my PC.

Comment

• I got Divine Soleil.

Comment

• I recently pulled Ramza on a Free Draw. With his enhancements, I hear he's a really solid unit. I'm also planning to get Agrias' Divine Ruination awakened... because she chains REAL good with Ashe and Onion Knight and- unlike Orlandeau who is similar- she's much easier to acquire.
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                I recently pulled Ramza on a Free Draw. With his enhancements, I hear he's a really solid unit. I'm also planning to get Agrias' Divine Ruination awakened... because she chains REAL good with Ashe and Onion Knight and- unlike Orlandeau who is similar- she's much easier to acquire.
                I got Bran, Amelia, and I think Ramza as well recently, but I didn't know how good they were. Given Bran is supposed to be good with restoring MP, I'm wondering if I should use him instead of Noctis for normal missions.

Comment

• I got Ohga, Cedona, Reberta, Aranaea, and a few others from pulls today.

Comment

• Roberta ought to get her enhancements in May.

Learned something new today: all those trust moogles sitting around taking up space can be fused to one another if they match the type, like for specific units.

Comment

• Good to know.

Comment

Roberta ought to get her enhancements in May.

Learned something new today: all those trust moogles sitting around taking up space can be fused to one another if they match the type, like for specific units.
                        I've been doing that since the FFXV event.

Oh, and you guys are going to hate me some more. I got Fryevia, Trance Terra, Cloud of Darkness, and Seabreeze Dark Fina as well as some others.

Comment

• Must be that deal with satan again.

Comment

Must be that deal with satan again.

Comment

• No one get used to seeing Cerebrum around here. He’s about to be banned.

Comment

No one get used to seeing Cerebrum around here. He’s about to be banned.

Comment