Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave Exvius!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    I've heard both are good, but Firion is the only one I've used of the bunch. He's got a lot of 'additional bonus damage against enemy type' passives, and I've heard he's pretty awesome once you max him out. Of course, I have no shortage of damage dealers right now, so he finds himself on my back burner.
    Okay, thanks. I've switched out Chloe for Zyrus for now. So my lineup is Cloud, Noctis, Chloe, Santa Roselia, and Warrior of Light. I've been using the trust moogles to get Kaliva up pretty high towards his TMR.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Okay, thanks. I've switched out Chloe for Zyrus for now. So my lineup is Cloud, Noctis, Chloe, Santa Roselia, and Warrior of Light. I've been using the trust moogles to get Kaliva up pretty high towards his TMR.
    Chloe is awesome for her Elemental Resistance abilities... I just wish I'd have levelled her sooner. And yeah, I'm swimming in Trust Moogles for both Ray Jack and Kaliva right now (I've got a 100% Trust Moogle for each of them, plus another two at 15-20%)... I just need to summon them to make any use of them.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I got Miyuki today, I know she isn't a high ranking character, but it is one of the new ones.

Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I doubt it. I got two Miyukis yesterday.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I used the Lapis I had been accumulating from the event, and I got 2 Drace 4 Star , Rikku 4 star, Larsa, 2 of the 5 Star Balthier, and 5 star Luneth.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, I'm going to switch out Santa Roselia for Aria. The latter has a revive, and some good abilities for removing status effects.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to switch out Santa Roselia for Aria. The latter has a revive, and some good abilities for removing status effects.
    Good idea, but just a heads up... As someone who runs her as my main Healer, I strongly encourage you to have a backup reviver for individual KOs (because dropping 70MP on a single downed unit is superfluous). I think Warrior of Light has one, so you should be fine.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Good idea, but just a heads up... As someone who runs her as my main Healer, I strongly encourage you to have a backup reviver for individual KOs (because dropping 70MP on a single downed unit is superfluous). I think Warrior of Light has one, so you should be fine.
    Unfortunately he doesn't have it until I use the awakening option on him, so for now I have no one who can revive, other than Aria that is. I did get Cloud awakened to 6 stars just recently, so he's got some more cool attacks.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I got Hope today. I do like that I have been getting some characters I recognize, even if they aren't the best.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Looks like Balthier has surpassed Cloud for capping, so I should probably swap him out.