Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    Send a friend request now and Rayado and I hate you in a loving Christian way.
    I had to reinstall because the game keeps crashing. Fortunately I linked to my fb account, so all of it should be saved. I'll accept the requests when it gets done downloading again.

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
    You.

Cloud will last you forever. Make every effort to get him to level 100 and you will have smooth sailing through the storyline for a long time.

His real strength will shine as you gear him up; so he will effectively just get better and better for you, and there is virtually no limit on his potential.

Even at 80, he should be a real powerhouse for you.
    Yeah, his basic attack, even unleveled was one-shotting things left and right. Should I use this Moogle thing on him to raise his level? Or should I save it for later?

That Trance Terra of yours is a monster. I used her in a battle earlier, and nothing lasted at all.

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    I resent the friend request, Brum. I accidentally deleted it as I was cleaning out requests.

And you lucked out getting Cloud. He only brings raw damage to the table, but boy howdy does he bring it in Spades.

Video games tend to be the one place in life where I am lucky, which is good I at least get some there.

Comment

Yeah, his basic attack, even unleveled was one-shotting things left and right. Should I use this Moogle thing on him to raise his level? Or should I save it for later?
      The moogle thing won't raise his level; well it'll grant a tiny bit of exp, but the Trust Moogles are good for raising Trust Mastery, which grants an item or materia upon reaching 100%. Since you got Cloud, then yes, focus all trust moogles on him until you get his Trust Mastery Reward. Little hint about trust mastery: most units can benefit from their own TMRs. Buster Style is an enhanced form of Doublehand, which grants extra attack if your character only holds one sword.

Cloud's best role in a party is as a "finisher." The best form of damage dealing comes in two forms, namely chaining and finishing; basically, wind your chainer(s) up, let them go, and then get your finisher to land a strong attack near the end of the chain for a big (sometimes 50%) multiplier on that attack. You should see what a 1499 attack Cloud on my friend list does!

That Trance Terra of yours is a monster. I used her in a battle earlier, and nothing lasted at all.

I have two of them. You should see them get going when I get them going with a TT friend. I can do a 60-hit chain, with chain or spark multipliers on one or two of the three Terras. It's a thing of beauty, unless something is resistant to magic (lookin' at you, Typhon...).

Comment

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Triple Trance Terra battle station

Comment

No rainbow characters, but I got 5 Star Werei. Certainly better than the 3 stars I have.

And :wow: at that Trance Terra thrashing you gave the Giant Gingerbread Man.

Comment

Werei is pretty good. His TMR is also quite useful, especially for Attack-oriented characters.

His main benefit is that he can crank up his attack without a whole lot of effort.

Comment

I noticed I had these EX tickets, so I used them. I got 5 Rainbow Star Noctis, 4 Star Roselia, Warrior of Light 4 Star, and a few others.

Comment

Comment

If you want to know how units stack up, this is a good reference.

If that Roselia is actually Santa Roselia, you're in good shape now for a healer, and Warrior of Light is one of the top tanks.

Comment

If your main team is Cloud, Noctis, WoL, Santa Roselia, and darn near anyone else for the fifth slot, you can quite literally skate through the whole first season of the story and nearly all of the vortex temporary events.

Comment

If you want to know how units stack up, this is a good reference.

If that Roselia is actually Santa Roselia, you're in good shape now for a healer, and Warrior of Light is one of the top tanks.
                      It is Santa Roselia, kind of hard to miss the Santa hat. :lol

Looks like i have a lot of decent units since I also got Garland, Grace, and a few others on that bottom list.

Comment

If your main team is Cloud, Noctis, WoL, Santa Roselia, and darn near anyone else for the fifth slot, you can quite literally skate through the whole first season of the story and nearly all of the vortex temporary events.
                        Now if only I could get the game to stop crashing on me. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I'm on a Kindle Fire HD, and it's several years old now.

Comment

Okay, I got Agrias, Grace, Noctis, Santa Roselia, Aria, Cagnazzo, Desch, Garland, Grace, Helena, Werei, Warrior of Light and Zyrus once I noticed the EX Tickets. Cloud was just my first really good draw. According to that list I've got a decent lineup already.

Comment

Agrias or Zyrus for your 5th slot, probably Zyrus most of the time except when you want Agrias for whatever reason (namely chaining with Orlandau).

Let's talk about the future units that we have to look forward to.

Sometime soon, the "CG" variants of the main team will start trickling out starting with Lasswell ('cg' becuase their limit breaks are animated like the esper attacks). Do not try to pull extra for him. But if you get him on a daily pull, yay!

Somewhat more distant future: CG Sakura? If you want a good magic damage dealer, then yes, burn a few tickets.

CG Fina? Healer on par with Ayaka; yes, pull if you need a good healer.

Eiko and Steiner should be soonish; Yuna and Lulu too. Other notable future units include CG Lid, Kid Rydia and Helmless Kain, and Sephiroth.

Way, way, way, waaaaaaaaay down the road we'll get the 7* unit rollout but that will likely not be until July or August at the very earliest, and then we'll see Squall and Rinoa--they were only recently released in the JP version. They will be joined by rolling out 7* versions of most 5* base units in waves, and poor Lightning will once again become a top tier damage dealer.

Comment

Apparently my Kindle doesn't have enough RAM to run the game properly. If it was an iOS device it would, but no it requires twice that to run on anything not iOS.

I really hope they can bring this game to PC. Having the game crash any time I do any town, or exploration mission, or even on regular battles is just not fun.

Comment

I had the same problem on Kindle.

Comment