Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    I had the same problem on Kindle.
    Yeah, after finding out about it, it looks like a lot of people did. If only they would have optimized it as well as they did on the iOS. Then there would be no problem. Fortunately it appears my brother has an old cell phone he isn't using. I might be able to get that and play on there.

Comment

Or you could invest in a better memory card for the Kindle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        Yeah, after finding out about it, it looks like a lot of people did. If only they would have optimized it as well as they did on the iOS. Then there would be no problem. Fortunately it appears my brother has an old cell phone he isn't using. I might be able to get that and play on there.
        Bluestacks* is an option for PC, though it still occasionally crashes (and it's also a pain in the butt using mouse controls). Back when I had my old HTC One, the game lagged like a son of a gun so that's what I wound up using for major stuff (now with my Moto z2 Play the game runs like a dream).

*Yes, I realize this is technically a form of Emulation. However, I wouldn't put it in the same category as Console Emulators like Jnes/Snes9x. For starters, you need to hook up your Google Account to it to gain access to your apps. Also, you still have to pay your pound of flesh for the apps that require you to do so. And if that wasn't enough, there are some apps that cannot be played via Bluestacks, regardless if you've paid for them... like Nintendo's apps (ETA: So there's clearly a way for devs to keep people from using this program to play their apps if they don't want them to).
        Last edited by Chaotic Void; 01-01-2018, 08:37 AM.
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Or you could invest in a better memory card for the Kindle.
          It's not the memory, it's the RAM. Unfortunately, that isn't a component you can replace.

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          Bluestacks* is an option for PC, though it still occasionally crashes (and it's also a pain in the butt using mouse controls). Back when I had my old HTC One, the game lagged like a son of a gun so that's what I wound up using for major stuff (now with my Moto z2 Play the game runs like a dream).

*Yes, I realize this is technically a form of Emulation. However, I wouldn't put it in the same category as Console Emulators like Jnes/Snes9x. For starters, you need to hook up your Google Account to it to gain access to your apps. Also, you still have to pay your pound of flesh for the apps that require you to do so. And if that wasn't enough, there are some apps that cannot be played via Bluestacks, regardless if you've paid for them... like Nintendo's apps.
          Yeah, that and something called Nox are supposed to be the best mobile emulators. I think I'll just stick to regular battles since they have less issues for now, and wait for my brother's old cell phone. Hopefully that free lapis I've earned so far doesn't just disappear when I move over to the phone. Maybe I'll just have to buy that 11 ticket thing with my 5,000+ Lapis.

Comment

It's not the memory, it's the RAM. Unfortunately, that isn't a component you can replace.

Yeah, that and something called Nox are supposed to be the best mobile emulators. I think I'll just stick to regular battles since they have less issues for now, and wait for my brother's old cell phone. Hopefully that free lapis I've earned so far doesn't just disappear when I move over to the phone. Maybe I'll just have to buy that 11 ticket thing with my 5,000+ Lapis.
            Everything should transfer over as long as you've linked your FB account to your BE account. I didn't have any problems transferring over to my new phone when I bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              Everything should transfer over as long as you've linked your FB account to your BE account. I didn't have any problems transferring over to my new phone when I bought it.
              Supposedly Lapis, and only Lapis, doesn't transfer if you move to a different kind of device. I'm on Kindle, and that is through the Amazon Store, but I didn't buy any Lapis, so it might not count the stuff I earned. I did link it to fb, so my units and resources should be fine.

Comment

Nox seems to retain Lapis.

Comment

I used 5,000 Lapis to buy tickets since you get a 4 Star Trust Moogle guaranteed, and I got Terra(normal), Glauca, and I think the guy's name was Crowe. I saw some other familiar names, but with my memory I'm not quite able to recall what they were.

Comment

I used 5,000 Lapis to buy tickets since you get a 4 Star Trust Moogle guaranteed, and I got Terra(normal), Glauca, and I think the guy's name was Crowe. I saw some other familiar names, but with my memory I'm not quite able to recall what they were.
                    Okay, that luck is a lot closer to normal.

Comment

Just unlocked my first 2 Star Esper. It's a pain to farm Magicite, but the stat boosts and abilities are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
                        He must have broke his pact with the devil somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
                          Apparently they aren't terrible, but they aren't great either. On the other hand, in a different game I got two legendary cards for my favorite character in one box, so that probably balances it out.

He must have broke his pact with the devil somehow.

I would never make a pact with him, he's not trustworthy.

Comment

It’s the only explanation I had.

Comment

I got 3 Tinkerer Carrie's, Cor, and a strange character named Summer Lid today. Not sure how good they are.

Comment

Keep at least one T. Carrie for her Trust Mastery bow--if not two, since it is single-handed and thus can have two equipped with dual wield.

Cor is great! Good breaks, good chains, good single target damage too, and he can survive fatal damage once. That's a decent combo in one character. Also, maybe some form of innate Katana Mastery if I recall correctly.

ETA: Ignore Summer Lid. Everyone ignores the other Lid too. The only version of Lid you should ever bother to deal with is the Season II CG variant, that should arrive around...April or May.

Comment