Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Moore Falllout - Throw Bill Under the Bus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    The dems can smell blood in the water.
    Unfortunately for them, it's their own.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      The dems can smell blood in the water.
      bingoBallsAndCards.gif

And they don't care who they have to throw under the bus if they think they can finally get Trump.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]24989[/ATTACH]

And they don't care who they have to throw under the bus if they think they can finally get Trump.
        And I'm good with President Pence!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          And I'm good with President Pence!
          And you really think they won't do to Pence what they're doing to the President? If the Democrats succeed in running Trump out of office on ginned up accusations then they will be energized like you've never seen, and they will do it again and again and again to every Republican who stands between them and a monopoly on political power.

You better hope and pray that the Democrats don't succeed with their impeachment plans because of the terrible precedent it will set!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            And you really think they won't do to Pence what they're doing to the President?
            They'll give it their best shot, and particularly because he claims to be a Christian (in the 'for really' sense)

If the Democrats succeed in running Trump out of office on ginned up accusations then they will be energized like you've never seen, and they will do it again and again and again to every Republican who stands between them and a monopoly on political power.
            It's all they got!

You better hope and pray that the Democrats don't succeed with their impeachment plans because of the terrible precedent it will set!
            They'll give it their best shot.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Depends on what you mean by "sexually immoral". There's no credible evidence that he ever sexually assaulted anyone.

He SAID he did. In the Hollywood Access tape Trump said he might start kissing the woman that he and Bush were about to meet. Trump then said: "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the [genitals]...anything. He’s a proud, boastful sexual predator and numerous women have alleged Trump kissed or groped them without his consent. I believe them because Trump has boasted about doing exactly that.
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Tasssman, are you one of those idiots who believes all sex is rape?

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian View Post
                  Tasssman, are you one of those idiots who believes all sex is rape?
                  I’m talking about sexual assault perpetrated by Donald Trump, as alleged by 19 women, when he kissed or groped them without their consent...the very thing he bragged about doing in the Hollywood Access tape.
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian View Post
                    Conservatives don't generally do this type of stupid accusations.
                    I'm not saying do stupid accusations, but take down all pervs on 'conservative side'.
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post

He SAID he did. In the Hollywood Access tape Trump said he might start kissing the woman that he and Bush were about to meet. Trump then said: "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the [genitals]...anything. He’s a proud, boastful sexual predator and numerous women have alleged Trump kissed or groped them without his consent. I believe them because Trump has boasted about doing exactly that.
                      So, you believe Trump is a pathological liar, but on this, he's telling the gospel truth.

how convenient.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post

He said that women would let him, implying consent. And in the case of his accusers, the accusations were either proven to be lies or were so vague that they were impossible to verify, very similar to what we see happening to Roy Moore.

Now Franken, on the other hand, is facing specific and credible accusations that are supported by evidence. Sorry, but your attempt to create moral equivalence falls flat once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Looks like the liberals, because of the way they have to treat Moore, are finally willing to throw Bill Clinton under the bus.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb

and...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/o...nton.html?_r=0
                          Bus, train, truck or tank all are suitable to throw Moore under along with the other perverts regardless of party, race or sexual preference.
                          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                            Bus, train, truck or tank all are suitable to throw Moore under along with the other perverts regardless of party, race or sexual preference.
                            It's interesting that it took Moore to bring you to this point.

Comment

in answer to op. This is a case of to little to late from the Bill Clinton Enablers in the Democrat Party and the mainstream liberal media. Why didn't the democrat senators who voted against forcing Bill Clinton to resign not even bother to look at the evidence the congress had from all the women they are now saying are credible like the senators that did including the few democrats who voted for the resignation of Bill Clinton.

As a woman I do not believe in the sincerity of those who are now saying that the women's stories are credible there were just as credible back then. So what was their reason for throwing those women under the bus? oh right it was "just sex" It was because of those enablers that we now have the Weinstiens, Moores, Frankens etc... because it was "Just Sex." Thank you very much mainstream liberal media for telling all those in power it is ok because it was "Just Sex"

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                                in answer to op. This is a case of to little to late from the Bill Clinton Enablers in the Democrat Party and the mainstream liberal media. Why didn't the democrat senators who voted against forcing Bill Clinton to resign not even bother to look at the evidence the congress had from all the women they are now saying are credible like the senators that did including the few democrats who voted for the resignation of Bill Clinton.
                                Every Democrat voted in favor of acquittal in the impeachment. Or are you referring to a different vote?

Comment