Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Moore Falllout - Throw Bill Under the Bus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore Falllout - Throw Bill Under the Bus!

Looks like the liberals, because of the way they have to treat Moore, are finally willing to throw Bill Clinton under the bus.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb

and...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/o...nton.html?_r=0
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I think its more the Democratic Party telling Hillary that they are done with Clintons and she should stay out of the 2020 election.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

That could certainly be a big part of it, but I think it goes beyond that.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Falllout? Ahhh... I see what you did their. Fall. Lout.

Even if you didn't intend it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          That could certainly be a big part of it, but I think it goes beyond that.
          They (and everyone else) have noticed a fairly dramatic shift in the cultural climate considering sexually inappropriate behavior and misconduct and I think they're going to revisit Trump's past behavior and go full bore. If this means that they have to throw "the Big Dog" (and his partner in crime Hillary) under the bus in order to appear to hold the moral high ground, so be it. After all he is safely in the past and his influence has waned mightily.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            They (and everyone else) have noticed a fairly dramatic shift in the cultural climate considering sexually inappropriate behavior and misconduct and I think they're going to revisit Trump's past behavior and go full bore. If this means that they have to throw "the Big Dog" (and his partner in crime Hillary) under the bus in order to appear to hold the moral high ground, so be it. After all he is safely in the past and his influence has waned mightily.
            So, we can expect generous donations to the Clinton Fraudation to continue to seriously erode? (Weren't you keeping us apprised of that?)

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              So, we can expect generous donations to the Clinton Fraudation to continue to seriously erode? (Weren't you keeping us apprised of that?)
              Without the expected quid pro quo it seems inevitable.

Comment

I remember reading a rumor that Chelsea was going to run for the House in 2018. I wonder if that will happen.
                "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                  I remember reading a rumor that Chelsea was going to run for the House in 2018. I wonder if that will happen.
                  She has been conspicuously absent from the public eye, and is so entangled in the Clinton Fraudation - I don't think that's even a consideration with the Dems.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                    I've heard it said that Chelsea has a double portion of her mother's vindictiveness and none of her father's charm and charisma. And this is coming from people who have worked with her!
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

This sexual abuse stuff is mainly just liberals turning on each other, because they realize that the country is experiencing a conservative upturn. It doesn't have much to do with Roy Moore (or Donald Trump, or Ted Cruz, or any other Republican who's been accused lately).

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian View Post
                        This sexual abuse stuff is mainly just liberals turning on each other, because they realize that the country is experiencing a conservative upturn.
                        A conservative upturn? Got a source for that?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          They (and everyone else) have noticed a fairly dramatic shift in the cultural climate considering sexually inappropriate behavior and misconduct and I think they're going to revisit Trump's past behavior and go full bore.
                          They are already and rightly so.

Both Trump and Moore have been accused of sexual impropriety, which needs full investigation. It’s astounding that Evangelical Christians "love the sinner" so much that they’re prepared to reward them for alleged sexual aggression and child abuse for no better reason than to further their own agenda come what may.

If this means that they have to throw "the Big Dog" (and his partner in crime Hillary) under the bus in order to appear to hold the moral high ground, so be it. After all he is safely in the past and his influence has waned mightily.
                          The issue is Roy Moore and Donald Trump, not Bill Clinton...this is just another attempted diversion. The Clinton affair has already been litigated as much as it’s going to be and he's been sufficiently punished in that he was impeached and has a permanent stain on his legacy.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            They are already and rightly so.

Both Trump and Moore have been accused of sexual impropriety, which needs full investigation. It’s astounding that Evangelical Christians "love the sinner" so much that they’re prepared to reward them for alleged sexual aggression and child abuse for no better reason than to further their own agenda come what may.
                            You're so full of hate and crap it's not even funny.

The issue is Roy Moore and Donald Trump, not Bill Clinton...this is just another attempted diversion.
                            If the Clinton affair (pun intended) had been properly dealt with, we wouldn't even be where we are with this other garbage. It's you liberals who created all this "it's just sex" narrative to protect your reprobate.

he Clinton affair has already been litigated as much as it’s going to be and he's been sufficiently punished in that he was impeached and has a permanent stain on his legacy.
                            Stain - like on the blue dress? Unfortunately for you, this has brought the whole sordid Clinton affair back to the front, even among your fellow liberals.

Comment

Liberals are ignoring the fact that the accusations against Trump and Moore lack credibility. They've been prosecuted by the media, and the accusations against them fell apart under even light scrutiny.

Meanwhile, Al "I Was Literally Caught In The Act" Franken seems to be getting a pass.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment