Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Thanksgiving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful for:
    My life, my family and friends, my job, my dog Taz, and most of all for my Lord and Savior Jesus.

oh and bacon.

...and you guys too!

Ditto, except Jacob instead of Taz.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm thankful that God became incarnate, dwelt among us, and raised us up from our fallen state. I'm thankful for a bunch of other things, too, but that one takes the cake.

I am NOT thankful for Sparko's bacon.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I am thankful for Raph and all the hard work he put into getting Tweb back up and running, and others who worked on that, as well.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I am thankful for lots of things. One being my friends here.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for the friends I've made here, my family, and for God's grace.

Having been given Super Mario Odyssey, and my dad's old PC* is really nice too.

*The really old one I had been using was starting to have the PSU go out, so it happened at a good time.

Comment

When we sing "Count your blessings" at church, I am always thinking about how countless my blessings are.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                When we sing "Count your blessings" at church, I am always thinking about how countless my blessings are.
                I'm blessed far more than I'll ever deserve

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

2017-11-21-ed67cc7e_large.jpg
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]25087[/ATTACH]
                    I had just texted my wife that I'm at home having stuffing for lunch!

Comment

2017-11-21-c5ed035a_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-11-21-5662e0e8_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-11-21-d588dd94_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

I have so much to be thankful for, so many things I simply don't deserve, and so many things I do deserve that my Lord doesn't give me...
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment