Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Corrupted Wish Game - reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Zym would make his wish already.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      I wish Zym would make his wish already.
      Granted, but my wish is that the animal in your avatar would quit running already and take a break. Goodness, it must be exhausted.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Granted, the teal deer stops to poop on your lawn - unfortunately, teal deer poop in magenta.

I wish I could make a living catering.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately, the catering refuses to listen to authority and runs around wreaking havoc on society.

I wish Zymologist's avatar would shave. It must be exhausting carrying that heavy mustache around all the time.
          Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• Originally posted by square_peg View Post
            Granted. Unfortunately, the catering refuses to listen to authority and runs around wreaking havoc on society.

I wish Zymologist's avatar would shave. It must be exhausting carrying that heavy mustache around all the time.
            Granted, but the avatar is so manly that the mustache grows back instantly.

I wish I could grow a mustache without looking like a doofus.

Comment

• Granted, but only so long as you spend 3 hours a day grooming and trimming it.

I could find gainful employment that suits my talents and inclinations.
              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Granted, but you work 80+ hours/week with no vacation time or benefits.

I wish transatlantic flights were a lot cheaper.
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                  Granted, but you work 80+ hours/week with no vacation time or benefits.

I wish transatlantic flights were a lot cheaper.
                  Granted, but when you find out the name of the blimp is "Hindenberg II" you decide to pay the extra fare for a jet.

I wish I would win the lottery.

Comment

• Granted. You win $10 on a scratch-off.

I wish I would win more than £1,000,000 (2014 GBP) in the lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                      Granted. You win $10 on a scratch-off.

I wish I would win more than £1,000,000 (2014 GBP) in the lottery.
                      Granted, but it's all in coins and you have to swim in it every day like Scrooge McDuck.

I wish I could burp. (No, really, I do.)

Comment

• Granted. Now you can't stop.

I wish for cookies.
                        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Granted, but they are those fiber cookies dieters sometimes eat - or use as door stops.

I wish I had an ice cream machine...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            Granted, but they are those fiber cookies dieters sometimes eat - or use as door stops.

I wish I had an ice cream machine...
                            Granted, but it can only make one flavor: ketchup.

I wish the USPS wasn't so slow.

Comment

• Granted, but now they're so fast that sheer momentum keeps them from delivering to the right address and it takes three days longer just to sort things out again.

I wish I had a hot dog stand to go with my ketchup flavored ice cream...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Granted. You now have a little stand that holds a hot dog, like a plate stand but for displaying hot dogs. It looks lovely on your countertop.

I wish my husband didn't have such awfully smelly farts.

Comment