Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

US Embassy To Jerusalem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Embassy To Jerusalem...

Good bad?

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Great in principle and theory - bad in practice. I would not want to work in such an Embassy, and I would not want to be responsible for others who would serve there.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I can't imagine any there being any so-called "peace process" as long as the Arabs dwelling in Israel (so-called Palestinians) refuse to acknowledge Jerusalem (so-called Al-Quds) as the capital city of Israel.
      When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
        I can't imagine any there being any so-called "peace process" as long as the Arabs dwelling in Israel (so-called Palestinians) refuse to acknowledge Jerusalem (so-called Al-Quds) as the capital city of Israel.
        Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us. Golda Meir
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
          From what I've heard, Arabs who are Israeli citizens, as opposed to those living in the so-called 'Palestinian territories', are generally much more okay with Israel.
          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
            From what I've heard, Arabs who are Israeli citizens, as opposed to those living in the so-called 'Palestinian territories', are generally much more okay with Israel.
            Even Arabs who aren't Israeli citizens, who work for Jews, hate it when there is unrest because they can't go to work. And in Old City Jerusalem, all four quarters seem to get along just fine. Of course, in that case, it's because they realize their livelihood depends on tourism bucks, and tourists won't when things are "hot".

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Good bad?
              I am 100% in favor of the move. He promised to move it and then waffled. I am not a real Trump fan, but this waffling is ONE of the big disappointments I have had with him.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us. Golda Meir
                Peace won't come until the Lord returns.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Peace won't come until the Lord returns.
                  Well, yeah, there's that. But the Lord will return before the Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Well, yeah, there's that. But the Lord will return before the Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jews.
                    Yes.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      I am 100% in favor of the move. He promised to move it and then waffled. I am not a real Trump fan, but this waffling is ONE of the big disappointments I have had with him.
                      Of course you are. Trump is playing 100% to his Evangelical base and to hell with the repercussions, which will be disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Good bad?
                        Israel has always considered Jerusalem its capital. Arabs have never considered Jerusalem their capital. We should drop the empty pretense (and everyone knows it is empty) that it is not.
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          Of course you are. Trump is playing 100% to his Evangelical base and to hell with the repercussions, which will be disastrous.
                          Good solid argument young fella.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            Good solid argument young fella.
                            I thought so, and you can call me "young fella" anytime you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              I thought so, and you can call me "young fella" anytime you want.
                              I remember the days I thought that was an insult - many moons ago.

Comment