Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.17.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.17.12

Glory Seed Devotional’s, 2017: Anticipating and Experiencing God...
    Testing! Testing! Testing! 1 2 3 Testing!
    Shalom!

There is a verse in the song “The Anchor Holds,” that goes something like this, “And It was in the night that God proved His Love for me.” One of the unique Blessings of Christmas is God did not reach out and take our hands and lead us through life. He literally put skin on and made a humble and meek not-so-grand entrance not just into the world but into our lives as well.

Please remember the words, “it was in the night that God proved His Love to me.” Because you’ll need to remember and rehearse them when the night descends on your life and I am not talking about from sunset to sunrise either! And when the night does show up here’s a couple of verses that will get you through the darkest, stormiest nights. “Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks. You cried to me in trouble, and I saved you; I answered out of the thundercloud and tested your faith when there was no water at Meribah.” (Psalm 81:6–7, NLT)

Before going further please note the Psalmist writes, “and tested your faith,” God indeed does put us to the test just as He did Moses and his people on their 40-year trek through the wilderness. And from what I can tell their testing ended at Meribah when Moses used his staff to make water come from a rock. Wandering in the desert tired, scared, lost, hungry, thirsty they cried out to God and after the test ran it course God, in His own time and own way provided all the water they could drink. And the same God still tests His people today and when the testing runs His course He goes about making the impossible possible for those who Love and Follow His Son Jesus.

Crustyism 1.6… When God test you it’s always and open book test! Got a Bible?

“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”**

Grace and PEACE,
    Gary
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you would like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: Glory Seed Devotional Blog.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.

** Romans 15:13, NLT
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X