• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    My Heidi.

And SpongeBob.

And RJ Junior.
    h sponge and ry.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Just so you know, you have some latitude in your OP of setting the tone - asking that there be no debate, etc. Maybe another mod with more understanding of this can give you better guidance.
      I don't mind a bit of back-and-forth and some opinion stating. I just would rather not see the thread denigrate into a long exchange over some disagreement of worldviews. There ARE things out there we can all appreciate.

I certainly appreciate the family dynamic - so I'll add Isaiah, Michael, and Tree (Theresa).

But I cannot bring myself to use that emoji - so - for the three of you:
      The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
        I don't mind a bit of back-and-forth and some opinion stating. I just would rather not see the thread denigrate into a long exchange over some disagreement of worldviews. There ARE things out there we can all appreciate.

I certainly appreciate the family dynamic - so I'll add Isaiah, Michael, and Tree (Theresa).

But I cannot bring myself to use that emoji - so - for the three of you:
        Pictures, or they don't exist!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25414[/ATTACH]
          Nice!
          The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Pictures, or they don't exist!
            Hmmm. I don't know how to attach. So...

They are my facebook profile and theme pics: https://www.facebook.com/mlucagilbert

Comment

Nice!
              The oldest one, Heidi, is now an assistant manager at Walgreens, and a Pharmacy Tech. They grow up so fast.

Her Mommy (my daughter) went through some wild teenage rebellion, and it has taken her nearly 25 years to come out of it.

Heidi went through some of the same teenage rebellion, but I'm pleased to say after about 6 months, Heidi woke up and said, "this is stupid - I need to focus on being an adult".

Heidi has been a tremendous supporter of her Mommy, who has been through drug rehab and is doing WAY better, and THIS TIME, it seems to be "real".

Comment

The oldest one, Heidi, is now an assistant manager at Walgreens, and a Pharmacy Tech. They grow up so fast.

Her Mommy (my daughter) went through some wild teenage rebellion, and it has taken her nearly 25 years to come out of it.

Heidi went through some of the same teenage rebellion, but I'm pleased to say after about 6 months, Heidi woke up and said, "this is stupid - I need to focus on being an adult".

Heidi has been a tremendous supporter of her Mommy, who has been through drug rehab and is doing WAY better, and THIS TIME, it seems to be "real".
                Yeah - kids can be a heartache sometimes. My boys are now almost 2 years older than in this picture, which was taken on a service trip to Tanzania in March, 2016. My wife is 7 years older - that pic was taken on an Alaskan cruise in 2010. I love the pic, so I keep it around!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  My Kasha.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...f-my-grandbaby!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah - kids can be a heartache sometimes. My boys are now almost 2 years older than in this picture, which was taken on a service trip to Tanzania in March, 2016. My wife is 7 years older - that pic was taken on an Alaskan cruise in 2010. I love the pic, so I keep it around!
                    I'll try to find my favorite one of my Grands.

Comment

I'll try to find my favorite one of my Grands.
                      Crossing my fingers that I am not going to be a grand any time soon. If I were a man...I'd be on my knees daily!

Comment