Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Memorial set up for Victim of a crime disrupted by disrespectful leftist activists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial set up for Victim of a crime disrupted by disrespectful leftist activists.

the group that did this is the antifa backed Refuse Facism and a few people on this board think they are a group fighting for righteousness bull they are nothing but hate mongering anti American and bigots. and the discription I really have for them is against campus decorum so I won't put that in.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 12-14-2017, 10:48 AM.

Antifa are terrorist.
    sigpic

Comment

wow. so they can't even allow people to remember a young girl's life?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        wow. so they can't even allow people to remember a young girl's life?
        Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
          the group that did this is the antifa backed Refuse Facism and a few people on this board think they are a group fighting for righteousness bull they are nothing but hate mongering anti American and bigots. and the discription I really have for them is against campus decorum so I won't put that in.
          Despicable...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Someone tore up a poster and put it in the trash? That's it?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
              no

Comment

no
                They had a display, and decided to leave it out, and someone removed it the next day? Seriously, that's all I can find about what happened there.

Comment

So as far as I can see, this is what went on.

http://www.dailycal.org/2017/12/11/b...s-controversy/

About 20 people attended the vigil, which was met with both support and opposition from local activists. Raphael Kadaris, a member of Refuse Fascism, condemned BCR for politicizing Steinle’s death. He and two other members of the group held banners to demonstrate their support of immigration.
                  So twenty people from the BCR, standing with banners, and two guys from Refuse Fascism...

Yeah this is not terrorism. This is just protestors and counter-protestors. And apparently after the BCR left out the display it was taken down eventually by someone.

Comment

No, they sent someone to interrupt the memorial service. and then trashed the poster. That is what fascists do. those groups are disrespectful liars.

“An Antifa organization, Refuse Fascism, sent a paid activist to basically desecrate the memorial, to interrupt it, call us fascists, bigots, whatever,” Worden said. “Our message of honoring Kate was totally lost.”

what is facist about holding a memorial service hmm? trashing the poster was only part of what this TRUE pro facist group did. THEIR NAMES ARE LIES. They do not refuse fascism nor are they antifacist. THEY practice it.

Comment

So twenty people from the BCR, standing with banners, and two guys from Refuse Fascism...

Yeah this is not terrorism. This is just protestors and counter-protestors. And apparently after the BCR left out the display it was taken down eventually by someone.
                      they did more then just stand there Leonhard see my post above from a witness.
                      When is holding a memorial considered a protest Leonhard.

Comment

They had a display, and decided to leave it out, and someone removed it the next day? Seriously, that's all I can find about what happened there.
                        then you didn't watch or pay attention to the video. Other than tearing down her picture,
                        they removed the candles.
                        other posters around campus destroyed and replaced with posters mocking the Republican guy in the video
                        and a "paid activist was sent by antifa to desecrate memorial, interrupt it, call us fascists, bigots, racists, etc."

Totally rude and unnecessary behavior by Antifa.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                          No, they sent someone to interrupt the memorial service.
                          I don't see any evidence of this, and I think the BCR have way too high thoughts about themselves that it requires paid protestors to protest them. It seems like two guys vs twenty. Perfectly fair.

“An Antifa organization, Refuse Fascism, sent a paid activist..."
                          Khader was a member of Refuse Facism, true, but as for the rest of the allegations the BCR guy seems to be pulling them from his rear.

what is facist about holding a memorial service hmm?
                          Because the BCR despute the ruling that didn't condemn a person who accidentally shot a woman, wanting this to be turned into an illegal immigration issue and politicizing a tragedy. If Conservatives want people to calm down when police "accidentally" shoot innocents, and not turn it into a gun control argument, I think its hypocritical if they politicize other tragedies for the sake of illegal immigration.

Trump has talked about mass deportation before. And while it wouldn't be fascistic, it would be quite a thing to pull through, and I can certainly see why Refuse Fascists want to protest that.

trashing the poster was only part of what this ... group did.
                          I did my own research above yes. However since all of it was done after the groups protest, except for the counterprotest, it seems irrelevant. The BCR group is just fishing for publicity and controversy and Fox & Friends having no better news are eager to provide it.

THEIR NAMES ARE LIES. They do not refuse fascism nor are they antifacist. THEY practice it.
                          lol wut

Comment

Who said it was terrorism?

Comment

then you didn't watch or pay attention to the video. Other than tearing down her picture,
                              they removed the candles.
                              other posters around campus destroyed and replaced with posters mocking the Republican guy in the video
                              and a "paid activist was sent by antifa to desecrate memorial, interrupt it, call us fascists, bigots, racists, etc."

Totally rude and unnecessary behavior by Antifa.
                              I consider it fair game. Unless there are specific rules forbidding that from being done. Besides the memorial was not for the sake of Kate, but a protest to the ruling. And transparently so.

Comment