Thread: Semester One is OVER!

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewriteranon View Post
    I'm getting my JD at Harvard Law.
    Harvard? Well, sheesh. Dang near have a celebrity in our midst.
    "We see unmistakably the sort of universe in which we have all along been living, and must come to terms with it. If we had foolish un-Christian hopes about human culture, they are now shattered. If we thought we were building up a heaven on earth, if we looked for something that would turn the present world from a place of pilgrimage into a permanent city satisfying the soul of man, we are disillusioned, and not a moment too soon." - C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory

Faith
    Begome Ordodox
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by myth View Post
    Harvard? Well, sheesh. Dang near have a celebrity in our midst.
    Contributed some writing for a Supreme Court amicus brief over the break, too.

Probably only about 400 words after my first paragraph was merged with my team member's section, but still.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewriteranon View Post
    Contributed some writing for a Supreme Court amicus brief over the break, too.

Probably only about 400 words after my first paragraph was merged with my team member's section, but still.
    I'm honestly impressed. All that puts my BS in CJ from a small liberal arts school to shame. I've actually been considering work on a graduate degree, but I can't decide in what field. I've become...frustrated with my current career.

Anyways, best of luck to you.
    "We see unmistakably the sort of universe in which we have all along been living, and must come to terms with it. If we had foolish un-Christian hopes about human culture, they are now shattered. If we thought we were building up a heaven on earth, if we looked for something that would turn the present world from a place of pilgrimage into a permanent city satisfying the soul of man, we are disillusioned, and not a moment too soon." - C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory