I just got to break up a fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got to break up a fight!

Two of the smallest, scrawniest freshmen that I have ever seen. Neither one's heart was in it, so I saved them both from humiliation.

Yay me!
    "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
    Hear my cry, hear my shout,
    Save me, save me"

You cheated them out of the joy of experiencing the vitally important emotions of victory and defeat.

You're a bully.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It was so funny. It's finals week. My kids are taking a final. And I hear these two squeaky voices in the hall. And when I get out there, the one drops his bag on the floor and puts up his fists, like in some kind of movie. So I haul them into the English office and call security, but tell them the wrong room. The security guards come sprinting up and run into the class room next door and I think, "Oh crap, something's going down next door, too!" Then I put two and two together and got the security guards to come in. Four security guards for two of the tiniest freshies you ever saw.
      Save me, save me"

Comment

To paraphrase Mark Twain: It's not the size of the freshie in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the freshie

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There was no fight in these two clowns. Which is good, because if they'd been big burly senior football players, I might not have been so cavalier.
          Save me, save me"

Comment

The most intense fights i saw in school were between women.
            sigpic

Comment

The most intense fights I've seen in law enforcement were women.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There was a girl fight last week. Sophomore and senior. There were clumps of hair/weave on the floor thereafter. It was broken up by the tiniest lady in our department. I think that's proper. Women break up the girl fights. Men break up the boy fights.
                Save me, save me"

Comment

I saw a girl pick up another girl and choke slam her on a table.
                  Last edited by TheWall; 12-18-2017, 01:15 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Girl fights are hands down the worst.
                    Save me, save me"

Comment

I thought you had lockers to keep freshmen in?

Or was. that. just. me?

ROGUE!!!!! Get your butt over here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                        Two of the smallest, scrawniest freshmen that I have ever seen. Neither one's heart was in it, so I saved them both from humiliation.

Yay me!
                        I spent the tiniest bit of time subbing in Chicago public high schools. Admittedly, I towered over these kids, but still ... my one buddy clued me in, and it was true ... you can break up a fight between these guys by putting the lightest hand on their shoulder. That was after watching this kid, who was entirely solid despite his size, relatively to me anyway, jump another one and plant a solid wallop.

I made a long arm and pulled him back as easy as a puck on an air table.

The fight's just for show.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                          I spent the tiniest bit of time subbing in Chicago public high schools. Admittedly, I towered over these kids, but still ... my one buddy clued me in, and it was true ... you can break up a fight between these guys by putting the lightest hand on their shoulder. That was after watching this kid, who was entirely solid despite his size, relatively to me anyway, jump another one and plant a solid wallop.

Unless they're blood brothers, in which case you'd be wise to step back and let them hammer it out.

(said partly in just, but from my years of police experience.. um.. not so much joking)

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post

Seriously, though, don't you think part of that was the respect that was instilled in us as kids to respect authority - and "the teacher" was "god"?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Seriously, though, don't you think part of that was the respect that was instilled in us as kids to respect authority - and "the teacher" was "god"?
                              I suspect the Jerk didn't get a whole lot of that instilled. I know your brother didn't.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment