No announcement yet.

Whites Anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't this be pink/really light brown anonymous? Because you have serious issues if your skin is the color of white printer paper. Albinos are pink.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Shouldn't this be pink/really light brown anonymous? Because you have serious issues if your skin is the color of white printer paper. Albinos are pink.
      Please help yourself to coffee and cookies, and have a seat.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        White is not so anonymous. It is dominant, and unfortunately dominating.
        Wasn't it your turn to bring cookies, white boy?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Wasn't it your turn to bring cookies, white boy?
          Doesn't Shuny self-identify as Eurasian?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            Doesn't Shuny self-identify as Eurasian?

I think that is me. I decided to identify as a black chinese woman a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I think that is me. I decided to identify as a black chinese woman a while back.
              Please have a seat, we'll break up into small groups at the end of our general meeting, and you can fellowship with other black Chinese women who appear to be white.

Comment

Hey! I don't even know if my ancestors were powerful enough to be one of the racist jerks in Europe that caused today's problems!
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hey! I don't even know if my ancestors were powerful enough to be one of the racist jerks in Europe that caused today's problems!
                  It doesn't matter - you are white...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    My mistake...

Comment

One of my way back grandfathers was a king of Scotland (my relationship is his daughter is my far back grandmother). I must be really guilty than.
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                        One of my way back grandfathers was a king of Scotland (my relationship is his daughter is my far back grandmother). I must be really guilty than.
                        Come on, folks, group for Lpix -- Pix, grab some cookies and have a seat. Oh, and somebody brought bran muffins!

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          Meh. One of my ancestors sentenced witches! and was instrumental in gaining the widespread acceptance of inoculation against smallpox in America
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            Meh. One of my ancestors sentenced witches! and was instrumental in gaining the widespread acceptance of inoculation against smallpox in America
                            Cotton? Or Increase? I get them confused.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I"ve got Welsh, Irish, English, and Scottish heritage on one side; on the other side I've got Swedish and Danish can't get more eurocentric then that.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                Cotton? Or Increase? I get them confused.
                                Does it really Mather?

Comment