Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Is the Repulican Party Truly Pro Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Because Democrats worship at the altar of abortion. It's their religion.
    I don't think that is true with the rank and file.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I don't think that is true with the rank and file.
      Agreed - just those at the top, and those they want to run for office.

The Democratic Party Is More Extreme on Abortion Than Ever
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Agreed - just those at the top, and those they want to run for office.

The Democratic Party Is More Extreme on Abortion Than Ever
        I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few at the national level who aren't all that pro-abortion but have learned to keep that to themselves and mouth the proper catch phrases.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few at the national level who aren't all that pro-abortion but have learned to keep that to themselves and mouth the proper catch phrases.
          From what I've been reading, that seems to be the case.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's not the altar of abortion, it's the altar of money. Planned Parenthood is very generous with their coffers.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              It's not the altar of abortion, it's the altar of money. Planned Parenthood is very generous with their coffers.
              No argument. Abortion is big business.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                You really think that?
                I think it's effectively true for some Democrats. Most people seem to need something to believe in - and if they don't get it from religion, they'll find a cause to fervently support. While it's not their religion, per se, they'll advocate for it with all the fervor of one. This doesn't mean that the cause is therefore something bad.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  I think it's effectively true for some Democrats. Most people seem to need something to believe in - and if they don't get it from religion, they'll find a cause to fervently support. While it's not their religion, per se, they'll advocate for it with all the fervor of one. This doesn't mean that the cause is therefore something bad.
                  But in this case...

Comment

But in this case...
                    Well, yeah - just not for the reason I outlined.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      We aren't talking about the regular joes. We're referring to the DNC and its cronies. I think regular joe Democrats and Republicans merely disagree on the way to best help other people. Both sides want to do right by others. The politicians just want a vote.
                      And free access to your wallet. Rep and Dem.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        And free access to your wallet. Rep and Dem.
                        That is why they want your vote!
                        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                          You really think that?
                          http://catholicexchange.com/abortion...-sacred-ground
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment