Thread: The new year

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The new year

I have had some great experiences this year. Going to church, learning to drive, reading and watching many great shows and a couple of sermons. Still I confess I have had some failings sinful failings that I must overcome with his help.

I have the feeling we can all sympathize. We all have our struggles and thorns. Thankfully our struggles are not who we are. Lord I pray that I may be forgiven and that my friends may be forgiven. I pray that those who scoff you may have new hearts. I pray that I may speak not platitudes and axioms but words with depth to them. I pray that my younger and eyes may not lead me to destruction. I pray that my insecurities may be given unto you. I pray that hidden spite in my heart may be crucified.

Being here at all is a gift. Many bad days have been made better in being here. May this upcoming new year be a blessed one. Jesus help us.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    One of my favorite Commissioner Reagan quotes: It's not what you've done - it's what you do next.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

3. Amen TheWall amen'd this post.