Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Artifical Womb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifical Womb

In 2017, scientists succesfully kept premature lambs alive in an artificial womb for a month. http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/201...orig-vstan.cnn

I wonder why some abortion folks seem to think that artificial wombs would be a bad thing? https://gizmodo.com/how-new-technolo...abo-1797339090... It makes them look pretty bad if they don't want an option of termination pregnancy without horribly killing the fetus. It makes it sound like they really want dead babies instead of possibly having the baby taken out early and put in an artificial womb. They still have to perfect it before using it on human babies. I wonder if zoo apes ever have premature babies? Maybe they need to see if it works on animals closer in size to a human premature baby?
    Last edited by Christianbookworm; 01-04-2018, 08:37 AM.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

I think they want dead babies because otherwise they would still have the responsibility of taking care of a baby after the artificial womb, even if they give it up for adoption, they probably worry the kid could find them one day. Guilt is a powerful motivator.

Comment

And considering that this is intended to be developed for micropreemies, it really isn't different from an incubator. It could only work for a month anyway and babies before 22 weeks gestation are much too tiny for the technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        And considering that this is intended to be developed for micropreemies, it really isn't different from an incubator. It could only work for a month anyway and babies before 22 weeks gestation are much too tiny for the technology.
        but they could eventually develop it to the point that it could take an embryo. Like in the sci-fi movies where women don't get pregnant, they just use an artificial womb to do it for them like a surrogate mother

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          but they could eventually develop it to the point that it could take an embryo. Like in the sci-fi movies where women don't get pregnant, they just use an artificial womb to do it for them like a surrogate mother
          Maybe in a century. It would take awhile before we can do that. In the mean time, the tiny white coffins won't be going away. Do those people have no fear of the Lord? Jesus loves the little children, so I don't think He would want unborn humans to be brutally killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            I think they want dead babies because otherwise they would still have the responsibility of taking care of a baby after the artificial womb, even if they give it up for adoption, they probably worry the kid could find them one day. Guilt is a powerful motivator.
            Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who was intensely into eugenics. Planned Parenthood still is today, they just aren't open about it. After what happened in Nazi Germany eugenics became something despised and hated by the masses, so they pushed their agenda under different names, like "reproductive rights", or "pro-choice" etc. The average person who is on their side probably believes that nonsense. I can't possibly see how their leaders don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who was intensely into eugenics. Planned Parenthood still is today, they just aren't open about it. After what happened in Nazi Germany eugenics became something despised and hated by the masses, so they pushed their agenda under different names, like "reproductive rights", or "pro-choice" etc. The average person who is on their side probably believes that nonsense. I can't possibly see how their leaders don't.
              Margaret is on record saying she wanted to sterilize blacks and Jews. They make millions before they get tax money. They say that abortion only counts as 3 percent of what they do by giving the women condoms and pills and then saying that is a services. They lie about mammograms they can only give referalls. They are on camera telling a pimp how to cover up sexual abuse. They are on camera ,the footage of which was cut for length, about selling baby tissue.
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder what an artificial womb ward would even look like? Would it simply be in the NICU and have some heartbeat sound machines? They'd have to design the wombs to not look too weird. I don't think they would put babies into the exact same setup as the lambs.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post

I wonder why some abortion folks seem to think that artificial wombs would be a bad thing? https://gizmodo.com/how-new-technolo...abo-1797339090...
                  Some hate it because of the dumb argument that it's okay to kill babies as long as they are not viable outside the womb.

Some enjoy the child sacrifice aspect.
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X