Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump’s Spiritual Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Trump is Trump.
    Trump represents the USA to the rest of the world.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      Trump represents the USA to the rest of the world.
      I stay awake at nights worrying about what you think the rest of the world thinks.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I stay awake at nights worrying about what you think the rest of the world thinks.
        I bet you do. Try alcohol.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

I bet you do.
          I didn't really think I needed sarcasm tags.

Try alcohol.
          It doesn't seem to work for you.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Gross.

Not sure what else to say. Its just more Trump I guess.

Comment

I didn't really think I needed sarcasm tags.

It doesn't seem to work for you.
              I’m pulling your leg CP. And sitting here looking at an unopened bottle of Woodford Reserve, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Have you tried it?

Comment

I’m pulling your leg CP. And sitting here looking at an unopened bottle of Woodford Reserve, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Have you tried it?
                No desire for alcohol whatsoever - saw too many ruined lives during my police career.

Comment

Have you tried it?
                  Don't think I've tried that one yet, though I've seen it about. Let me know how it is.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Don't think I've tried that one yet, though I've seen it about. Let me know how it is.
                    I wish I could. Unfortunately, it’s due to be in other hands. My very occasional luxury at the moment is The Glenturret.

My dad was a Whiskey drinker and so am I but the rate of consumption these days is a great deal less.

Comment

I’m pulling your leg CP
                      I have to remind myself that you're not Starlight. You're both deplorable*, but one is far more so than the other.

*kidding (in your case)

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                        I hate to admit it, but I’m actually starting to like the guy.
                        Well by all accounts Hitler was personally charming too. And he was kind to his dog Blondi.
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          Well by all accounts Hitler was personally charming too. And he was kind to his dog Blondi.
                          I never said he was charming. And he’s probably kind to Barron only. That poor kid needs love.

Comment

Actually there are over two dozen "Spiritual Advisors," of various backgrounds and styles.

Here is an article about some of them.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                              I never said he was charming. And he’s probably kind to Barron only. That poor kid needs love.
                              OK! In that case I'm at a loss as to why you're starting to "like the guy". But each to his own, I guess.
                              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Paula White is now officially a White House aide.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/trump-...ite-house-job/

Franklin Graham apparently endorsed her latest book earlier this year: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/a...r-paula-white/. Has she significantly wheeled in her theology to be more orthodox? I don't follow her at all.
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment