Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Should Trump Resign Over "Hellhole" Comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    You don't think period Darth, if you did you might recognise the mental illness you're suffering from.
    Once again....
    CEPG0BtWoAAlovd.jpg
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Demi, conservatives here probably don't appreciate the fact that a Russian propagandist is on their side. You're exposing them.
      Only those that spend all day being brainwashed by ‘news’ talking heads think Russian agents would spend time on a message forum just to sell propaganda.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Like I said, liberals aren't interested in earning their own money, only in using the power of the government to steal other people's earnings and "redistribute" it to those who didn't earn it.
        This is right-wing propaganda and untrue. The large number of countries with generous welfare nets and benefits show this to be untrue...my own country Australia being a case in point.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          As long as they come here legally, I think we should continue to welcome them. If Trump is now against legal immigration then he is wrong.
          Sounds like Trump is okay with legal immigration by Nords!!! Others....maybe there'll be ban, like travel ban!
          Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Demi, conservatives here probably don't appreciate the fact that a Russian propagandist is on their side. You're exposing them.
            Russophobia of yours is sad, also those of other libs!!

One firm, Miami Mama, says it brings about 100 Russian and Russian-speaking clients to the U.S. per year, 30 percent of them repeat clients. The owners are Irina and Konstantin Lubnevskiy, who bought Miami Mama after using the firm to have two American children themselves.

The couple says they counsel clients to be completely transparent with U.S. immigration officials that they're expecting.

"We tell every client, 'You have the documents, you have to tell the truth. This is America. They like the truth here,'" Konstantin said.

"I would like the American people to understand they don't have to worry," he added. "Those who come here want to become part of the American people."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-miami-n836121
            NBC doesn't like Russians. But guess what, they're coming!!!

Lured by the charm of little Havana or the glamour of South Beach, some 15 million tourists visit Miami every year.

But for a growing number of Russian women, the draw isn't sunny beaches or pulsing nightclubs. It's U.S. citizenship for their newborn children.

In Moscow, it's a status symbol to have a Miami-born baby, and social media is full of Russian women boasting of their little americantsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
              NBC doesn't like Russians. But guess what, they're coming!!!
              Russians are Coming.jpg
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                Russophobia of yours is sad, also those of other libs!!
                We know that Russia uses social media to interfere with US politics. It's good to see that you’re earning your money.
                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                  I don't really want him to resign, or be impeached, for anything. I want him to run in 2020, as the head of the Republican ticket.
                  Be careful what you wish for.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I suspect you will find, CP, that liberals do not care as much about "the economy" as conservatives do. Money is not their highest value, AFAICS.
                    I suspect you will find, carpe, that it was a liberal who coined the phrase "It's the economy stupid."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

In all my dealings with food banks, homeless, the poor.... they don't care nearly as much about 'the ecology' as they do about their next meal, a paycheck, a job....
                      Before the economic collapse in 2008 Global Warming was consistently rated high up on the list of concerns of the America public but as the economy faltered it dropped like a stone and has never regained its earlier status.

Comment

You don't think period Darth, if you did you might recognise the mental illness you're suffering from.
                        Iron E.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          We know that Russia uses social media to interfere with US politics. It's good to see that you’re earning your money.

Yes because the best way to ‘interfere’ with an election is to troll a small theology discussion board. And liberal’s wonder why few takes the Russia conspiracy theories seriously.
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I don't really want him to resign, or be impeached, for anything. I want him to run in 2020, as the head of the Republican ticket.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJUWdKEKSBI

Do it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Be careful what you wish for.
                              Always
                              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                I suspect you will find, carpe, that it was a liberal who coined the phrase "It's the economy stupid."
                                Yes, it was. But that was a different time. Circumstances have changed significantly.
                                The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment