Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Should Trump Resign Over "Hellhole" Comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    No she wasn't Lilpix, she was talking about the spreaders of hate, the kind that you and your kind apparently love.
    Spreader of hate (Clinton apologist definition): anyone who dares to question the sainthood of her majesty, Queen Hilary.

If it was actually true that she was talking about ‘haters’ vs normal Americans, that don’t bow before her, she wouldn’t if tried to cover up her statements. Believe whatever the talking heads tell you about criminal Clinton and her crimes. We both know you will.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
      His comments had nothing to do with any of that, even if some people that I like, e.g. Mia Love, got a bit sensitive and snow-flaky about them. It was not that the people are "bad" or "unworthy," it is about which people are most likely to be good FOR THE U.S., as opposed to being drains on our resources.
      His racist history and past comments contradict your mind reading conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Silly Jimmy, Clinton was talking about ordinary Americans (you know, the ones that don’t want their daughters showering with a teen boy that claims to be a girl) that she and her kind hates. No thanks.
        Of course we first have to agree what the definition of "boy" is

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
          No not ordinary Americans.
          Yeah pretty much Shuny because why did she try to cover her words up?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

His racist history and past comments contradict your mind reading conclusion.
            He’s such a racist, that he accepted a Jew into his family.
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

False. Durbin did not make that stuff up, he wasn't even at the event in question. He was repeating a miscommunication which was related to him by white house staff. I'm sure you probably know that since you just googled it. Perhaps you didn't read it.
              Which of course explains why Durbin stood by his refuted claim even after the White House called BS on it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Spreader of hate (Clinton apologist definition): anyone who dares to question the sainthood of her majesty, Queen Hilary.
                Wrong again dufas. She wasn't talking about the decent but misinformed Trump supporters, which she made perfectly clear. She was talking about the haters that make up the very base of Trumps support even unto this day.
                If it was actually true that she was talking about ‘haters’ vs normal Americans, that don’t bow before her, she wouldn’t if tried to cover up her statements. Believe whatever the talking heads tell you about criminal Clinton and her crimes. We both know you will.
                Look who's talking about eating up the propaganda. "The criminal Clinton and her crimes." "Lock her up, Lock her up." Oh guess who actually will be locked up for his crimes, if he doesn't cooperate. Can you say General Flynn.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Of course we first have to agree what the definition of "boy" is
                  The things that made me glad she isn’t president has to do with her hibitual lying and criminal behavior. Her email scandal was a series of lies that simply generated new lies when the previous ones were refuted. Plus, the only reason she’s not wearing an orange jump suit is because of her political connections. The press ignores this and accuses Trump of the very things they gave Clinton a pass on. If they want to know why Trump is president, there’s a pretty good reason why. Trump is only the second worse presidential candidate in recient history. Clinton is the worst.
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Which of course explains why Durbin stood by his refuted claim even after the White House called BS on it.
                    Ah, no he didn't stand by it. But nice try anyway, you almost found something to support your naive idea that Durbin made it all up.

Comment

Wrong again dufas. She wasn't talking about the decent but misinformed Trump supporters, which she made perfectly clear. She was talking about the haters that make up the very base of Trumps support even unto this day.
                      And yet she walked back from those comments and considering that Trump specifically condemned such groups. Screaming ‘racist’ is simply as mere and nothing more.

Look who's talking about eating up the propaganda. "The criminal Clinton and her crimes." "Lock her up, Lock her up." Oh guess who actually will be locked up for his crimes, if he doesn't cooperate. Can you say General Flynn.
                      Do you know where I would be if I was caught with classified e mails on an unsecured private e mail server? I’d be wearing an orange jump suit serving the next few decades in a federal prison. Sorry Jimmy, but I do have a security clearance and have heard people arrested for doing less. The only reason she’s not a convicted felon right now is because of her political connections. If I am wrong, go ahead and me a non politically connected person that got away with mishandling classified material, before Clinton did.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And yet she walked back from those comments and considering that Trump specifically condemned such groups. Screaming ‘racist’ is simply as mere and nothing more.

Do you know where I would be if I was caught with classified e mails on an unsecured private e mail server? I’d be wearing an orange jump suit serving the next few decades in a federal prison. Sorry Jimmy, but I do have a security clearance and have heard people arrested for doing less. The only reason she’s not a convicted felon right now is because of her political connections. If I am wrong, go ahead and me a non politically connected person that got away with mishandling classified material, before Clinton did.
                        Lilpix to be perfectly honest with you I no longer take you seriously or believe a word you have to say about anything. In the words of one of your favorite fallen propagandists, Bill O'Reilly, you're a full of herself bloviator. And Clinto didn't walk back or cover up her comments as you say, she clarified them so as to explain exactly who it was she was talking about.
                        Last edited by JimL; 01-14-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          There is nothing to defend, countries like Haiti are crap-holes, and we should take in more people from countries where the people are more educated, like Norway.
                          Norway ranks much higher than the USA on the Human Development Index. Why would Norwegians want to leave their enlightened country for a violent, inequitable country like the USA?
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I do, yes. Why don't you? You don't support the Alt Right do you, the Nazi's, the KKK, the racists, you know the deplorables that that Clinton was talking about.
                            He does support the Alt Right, the Nazi's, the KKK and the racists by voting for Trump...and for the same reason that 80% of white Evangelical voters voted for alleged pedophile Roy Moore. Namely, to get what they want re anti-gay legislation and abortion. Any means to an end it seems, even supporting the deplorables to get it.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Her original comment, which you claimed to support....

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it.

Her partial retraction, which you imply was a lie....

"Last night I was ‘grossly generalistic,’ and that's never a good idea. I regret saying ‘half’ -- that was wrong
                              Presumably she only meant, like, 40 or 45 percent of us.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                                He does support the Alt Right, the Nazi's, the KKK and the racists by voting for Trump...and for the same reason that 80% of white Evangelical voters voted for alleged pedophile Roy Moore. Namely, to get what they want re anti-gay legislation and abortion. Any means to an end it seems, even supporting the deplorables to get it.
                                Sure. And people who voted for Hil support infanticide and Antifa and all the other ultra-left nuttery.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment