Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Umm Jimmy, many people Trump’s age take a baby aspirin a day, even if they have no sign of heart disease. That’s hardly proof of ‘heart disease’ as you’re trying to claim.
    Ummm Lilly, Trump was prescribed an aspirin a day because of his condition, i.e. because of the high calcium levels (133), plaque buildup in his arteries, not just for the heck of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      I don't see the word insane there Sparko. A narcissistic authoritarian boob, which Trump certainly is, isn't necessarily insane.
      That was just the quote I found with a couple of minutes searching. Narcissism (as Tassman said) is a recognized psychiatric personality disorder. You and he have been pushing the idea that he should be removed from office because he is unfit psychologically for over a year now. But as soon as you read a MSM article with the talking point that he is not insane but just dangerous, you just automatically switch to that narrative. Because you don't actually have an opinion of your own. You just parrot whatever the current liberal talking points are du jour.

And you are not fooling anyone. Everyone sees it. I bet even Starlight and Tassman shake their heads in disappointment when you post.

Comment

Ummm Lilly, Trump was prescribed an aspirin a day because of his condition, i.e. because of the high calcium levels (133), plaque buildup in his arteries, not just for the heck of it.
        I wasn’t aware that plaque build up in the arteries means a person had heart disease. You’re aware of the difference between having a condition and a risk factor for a condition, right?

BTW, don’t you mean LDL and not calicuum levels? If you mean LDL, 133 is elevated, but not terrible. You’re really grasping here, huh?
        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 01-18-2018, 09:11 AM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Ah, Trump has heart disease no matter what you idiots want to tell yourself. It's not a big deal, he's 71 years old and way out of shape. What would you expect? According to Dr. Jackson's own records Trumps calcium levels (133) are way over the levels (100) at which heart disease is determined to be existent. Trump is taking a baby aspirin a day which is not something one is prescribed as a treatment unless you actually have heart disease.
          So you're saying that Dr. Ronny Jackson, a respected and credible physician who has served the White House under multiple presidents, is lying when he said, and I quote, "No, [President Trump] does not have heart disease"? Is that what you're saying? Because that's sure what it sounds like you're saying, and you really are dumb enough to say something like that.

As for baby aspirin, it's not unusual for someone to take it as a preventative and not a curative.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            And you are not fooling anyone. Everyone sees it. I bet even Starlight and Tassman shake their heads in disappointment when you post.
            I doubt it. I suspect, rather, they're nodding their heads in approval, because they've said things just as stupid themselves.

Comment

Ummm Lilly, Trump was prescribed an aspirin a day because of his condition...
              Source? And you realize baby aspirins are over the counter and don't need prescriptions?

450.jpg
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                So you're saying that Dr. Ronny Jackson, a respected and credible physician who has served the White House under multiple presidents, is lying when he said, and I quote, "No, [President Trump] does not have heart disease"? Is that what you're saying? Because that's sure what it sounds like you're saying, and you really are dumb enough to say something like that.

As for baby aspirin, it's not unusual for someone to take it as a preventative and not a curative.
                My doctor recommends (not prescribes) it for virtually all his patients over a certain age.

00000000000000ars6f.jpg
                The type I have

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Equate: the go-to brand for penny-pinching Walmart shoppers everywhere.

I'm not mocking you. My wife and I have all manner of Equate products in our medicine cabinet. It's hard to pass up when it boasts the same ingredients as the name-brand stuff but at half the price.

Comment

Also, they've stopped calling it "children's aspirin", because the stuff can be dangerous to children even in low doses. Walk into any pharmacy and ask for children's aspirin, and they'll tell you they don't carry it, but they do have low-dosage adult aspirin (like the label says in your image). I found this out years ago when my vet recommended half of a children's aspirin for my sick cat. The conversation was rather amusing:

"Where can I find children's aspirin?"

"It's not called that anymore for safety reasons, but we do have low-dosage adult aspirin, which is the same thing. How old is the child?"

"Well, it's actually for my cat..."

(He raises his eyebrow at me.)

"...no, it's OK, I'm just doing what the vet recommended."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Also, they've stopped calling it "children's aspirin", because the stuff can be dangerous to children even in low doses. Walk into any pharmacy and ask for children's aspirin, and they'll tell you they don't carry it, but they do have low-dosage adult aspirin (like the label says in your image). I found this out years ago when my vet recommended half of a children's aspirin for my sick cat. The conversation was rather amusing:

"Where can I find children's aspirin?"

"It's not called that anymore for safety reasons, but we do have low-dosage adult aspirin, which is the same thing. How old is the child?"

"Well, it's actually for my cat..."

(He raises his eyebrow at me.)

"...no, it's OK, I'm just doing what the vet recommended."
                      One of my cousins loved the flavor of the orange chewable type and ended up eating an entire bottle's worth which led to her having to get her stomach pumped.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm not mocking you. My wife and I have all manner of Equate products in our medicine cabinet. It's hard to pass up when it boasts the same ingredients as the name-brand stuff but at half the price.
                        Yup, or the Walgreens generic, as well.... we have a bunch of those. And I've done the comparison on ingredients - yes, exactly the same.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Long ago a doctor told me to always buy generic aspirin since aspirin is aspirin is aspirin and there is no need to pay more just for a famous name on the bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Yup, or the Walgreens generic, as well.... we have a bunch of those. And I've done the comparison on ingredients - yes, exactly the same.
                            IIRC Bayer makes all the aspirin and molecule by molecule they are all the same

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              IIRC Bayer makes all the aspirin and molecule by molecule they are all the same
                              Just bought these this morning at Walgreen's -- less than half the price for bigger bottles.

2018-01-18 12.37.39.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                                I'm gonna use that one.
                                I didn't invent it. That term started flying around almost as soon as various skeptics started questioning the height / weight numbers.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment