Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the liberal press saying that Hillary had pneumonia and went to her daughter's apartment to lay down and when she came out she hugged some kid which if she had pneumonia would have exposed the child to it. So either she didn't have pneumonia or she is a heartless woman who doesn't care about making children sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The fact that he conflates risk factors of disease with the disease itself is hilarious. He clearly doesn't know the difference and has been duped by the talking heads in the liberal media.
      Risk factors, such as coronary heart disease, are tied to increase risks of heart attack, not of heart disease. Risk factors for a heart attack, such as coronary artery disease, is heart disease. Even if you want to argue that coronary artery disease is itself not heart disease your point would be moot, it amounts to the same thing regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The fact that he conflates risk factors of disease with the disease itself is hilarious. He clearly doesn't know the difference and has been duped by the talking heads in the liberal media.
        Not as funny as his insisting that Admiral Jackson said that Trump has heart disease
        Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Ah, Dr. Jackson admitted that Trump has heart disease. At first he said that Trump past all the tests with flying colors. Then Dr Gupta questioned him about the numbers which indicated that Trump had heart disease, and then Dr. Jackson admitted yes he did have heart disease. Having heart disease is not passing everything with flying colors, so why the good Doctor would frame it that way I don't know.
        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Jackson was asked twice if Trump's test results indicated heart disease and answered "No, not at all" and added that "[Trump's] cardiac health is excellent." Gupta himself then asked Jackson if Trump has heart disease to which Jackson replied, "No, he does not have heart disease."

Even the anything but pro-Trump Washington Post called B.S. on that delusion.

It seems like someone needs to put his bong down for awhile.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Risk factors, such as coronary heart disease, are tied to increase risks of heart attack, not of heart disease. Risk factors for a heart attack, such as coronary artery disease, is heart disease. Even if you want to argue that coronary artery disease is itself not heart disease your point would be moot, it amounts to the same thing regardless.
          Climbing up onto a roof puts you at risk of falling and hurting yourself. What you are doing is proclaiming that climbing up on a roof means you have fallen and hurt yourself.

Put the bong down jimmy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Climbing up onto a roof puts you at risk of falling and hurting yourself. What you are doing is proclaiming that climbing up on a roof means you have fallen and hurt yourself.

Put the bong down jimmy.
            Thats just a dumb analogy rogue. You have a choice as to whether or not you climb up on a roof, you have no choice if you have a heart attack due to clogged coronary ateries.

Comment

He is in fine enough physical health to carry out the powers and duties of the office. That doesn't mean he doesn't have heart disease. The results of his tests show that he does indeed have heart disease which is not unusual for a man of his age, particularly considering his reported life style. Sheesh, all you have to do is look at the 71 year old fat man to know that he most likely has heart disease.
              Overwhelming majority of old people have "heart disease", idiot. It's how aging usually kills you: heart disease or increased risk of cancer. Trump's cardiovascular health is superior by a large factor to other people his age. You're not really doing anything in this thread except exposing your ignorance of things that should actually be pretty obvious to a normal person.
              Last edited by Darth Executor; 01-22-2018, 09:23 AM.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                Overwhelming majority of old people have "heart disease", idiot. Trump's cardiovascular health is superior by a large factor to other people his age. You're not really doing anything in this thread except exposing your ignorance of things that should actually be pretty obvious to a normal person.
                So, you're admitting that Trump has heart disease. Thank you. And btw, you have no idea how his heart health is compared to others his age.

Comment

So, you're admitting that Trump has heart disease. Thank you. And btw, you have no idea how his heart health is compared to others his age.
                  I'm admitting Trump is old. The only reason to specifically single it out as "heart disease" is to imply that he is somehow abnormally sick, which is what you're really after and why people (rightfully) don't want to say it.
                  And his doctor told us how it compares to other people his age.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    Overwhelming majority of old people have "heart disease", idiot. It's how aging usually kills you: heart disease or increased risk of cancer. Trump's cardiovascular health is superior by a large factor to other people his age. You're not really doing anything in this thread except exposing your ignorance of things that should actually be pretty obvious to a normal person.
                    Obama was told during his first examination that he was drinking too much alcohol and needed to cut back and had to quit smoking. Both are major factors in causing heart disease. I just don't remember jimmy or anyone else scurrying about squeaking and squealing that Obama has heart disease and might have a heart attack before his term finished.

Comment

• Why are the results of the examination publicly released, anyway? I'm assuming it's a case of the president releasing them himself because otherwise it would have to violate HIPAA. It's really nobody's business though.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        Why are the results of the examination publicly released, anyway? I'm assuming it's a case of the president releasing them himself because otherwise it would have to violate HIPAA. It's really nobody's business though.
                        yes, Trump had them released and asked the doctor to answer every question from the media (also requested the basic competence test) because of all the rumors.

Comment

So now, besides being a biblical skoller and a leegle eckspurt, our boy has become a doctor! We should be so proud! Next, he'll be a nooklier fizzizzist!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Jim "I am not a doctor but I play one on tweb" L

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              So now, besides being a biblical skoller and a leegle eckspurt, our boy has become a doctor! We should be so proud! Next, he'll be a nooklier fizzizzist!
                              On a different forum I used to post on there is someone who at various times claims to have more professions and accomplishments than you would believe. At various times he has declared that:

• he is a scientist with more "degrees in more fields than any combination of 3 [actual scientists] put together"[1]
                              • he is a surgeon[2]
                              • he is a published economist[3]
                              • he is a psychologist
                              • he is an über-businessman[4]
                              • he is a farmer[5]
                              • he is a geologist[6]
                              • he is a university professor[7]
                              • he is a Fortran programmer
                              • he is a CPA
                              • he is involved in the criminal justice system
                              • he trains and coaches Olympic athletes -- including his children[8]
                              • he is a concert musician who has performed at Carnegie Hall (as has his son -- twice)
                              • he is a vice commodore at a California yacht club[9]
                              • he owns and captains a yacht which he races all over the world[10]
                              • he helped organize the Pan American games
                              • he is a pilot

1. he would go onto say he had five PhDs

2. who has conducted kidney transplants, is a "nuerosurgeon" [sic], is a otolaryngologist, is a plastic surgeon (who does "mammalplasties" [sic]), is an orthopedic surgeon, does cardiac surgery, does stereotaxic surgery, does spinal/pelvic surgery as well as "perform[s] "aproxiamtely" [sic] 400 circumcisions a week" at his clinic. I'm probably missing a couple of his professed specialties.

3. claiming to have been an adviser to the Finance Minister of Iran

4 claiming to have started up and ran a couple of Fortune 500 companies (and saying he "used to advertise on NPR" even though they didn't have advertisers)

5. who owns the largest organic farm in Texas or the entire country

6. who said that gallstones form in caves

7. who teaches "at great Universities" (while constantly calling Cambridge a "diploma mill")

8. his children appear to be as made up as his various careers in that he once said his daughter (who ran a division in an engineering firm with a billion dollar budget while still an undergrad) broke her wrist doing hurdles during the Olympic heptathlon trials but nobody taking place in that trial fell and broke their wrist and not one was an engineer. Oh, she also was "a teen was world windsurfing champ."

9. which he named but when contacted had never heard of anyone even remotely like him.

10. claiming to have fought the Sirocco (which blows from Africa across the Mediterranean Sea into Europe) while racing in the Canary Islands and says he sails his yacht "in speeds of over 30 knots/hr on liquid and 40 knots on solid." Ignoring his sailing his yacht "on solid" for a the captain of a yacht to say he sails at "speeds of over 30 knots/hr" is like a NASCAR driver saying that he drives at 200 mph/hr.
                              Last edited by rogue06; 01-22-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Jim "I am not a doctor but I play one on tweb" L
                                And stays at Holiday Inn Express last night

Comment