Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    That fits perfectly well with what her doctor said about pneumonia and allergies.
    Pneumonia that lasted over a year? Really? And allergies in different environments throughout different seasons -- that she didn't have until then? Really?

Observation: Hillary wore blue sun glasses.

Conclusion: They were a special custom-made type of Carl Zeiss Z1 Anti-Epileptic Glass, and that means Hillary has epilepsi. Also there was that time she shaked her head.
    Not just the blue sunglasses.
    zz57d5b83b.jpg

IIRC her campaign acknowledged they were anti-seizure glasses that she wore after a fall where she smacked her head. Bill even said she was suffering from fainting spells.
    And even though tons of medical professionals said that without a proper examination one couldn't diagnose epilepsi, conservative conspiracy theorists ran with it, declaring her sick and unfit.
    Bound to happen when everything is kept secret and you have the MSM acting as palace guards running interference firing those who broke ranks. Don't you think that was a funny way to respond if all she had were allergies and pneumonia?

About the only things I've seen is evidence that Hillary had pneumonia. And having suffered from that myself at one time I'm quite impressed with how she carried herself.
    Especially considering how that "pneumonia" lasted over a year and how she hugged that young girl who somehow managed to slip through the Secret Service and private bodyguard security cordon after she had been ushered to Chelsea Clinton's apartment (rather than to a medical facility) after her collapsing at the 9/11 ceremony. And for someone with pneumonia she sure didn't care much about infecting that girl.

There is no good reason to doubt the validity of that assessment, anymore than there's reason to doubt the assessment of the physician who examined Trump.
    Again, there is a "yuuge" difference between taking the word of a hand picked doctor employed by someone and of one who holds the official position of Physician to the President -- to which he had been appointed by Obama (not exactly a supporter of Trump). One is impartial. One isn't.
    Last edited by rogue06; 01-17-2018, 12:41 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
      And you just posted an internet diagnosis from a neurologist saying Hillary was NOT sick.
      Actually if you read the article, he didn't say she was not suffering from Parkinsons or Epilepsi. What he said was that if she were, you couldn't diagnose that from the few clips people have, or the oddities people use. A pile of bad evidence doesn't add up to a good case.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Or her not being able to finish a campaign speech without having a coughing fit.

Or her wearing anti-seizure glasses which the MSM somehow never seemed to notice.

Or if anyone in the MSM had the gall to dare bring up concerns over health health, they were unceremoniously fired (how Huffington Post and CNN responded).

And they never had a problem with Bill Clinton steadfastly refusing to release the results of his medical exams during the entirety of his 8 year presidency.

Probably the funniest moment on CNN was when some clown asked Admiral Jackson if Trump, who doesn't smoke or drink, was a drug addict when the entire MSM did their darnedest to gloss over Obama's membership in the "Choom Gang" (a bunch of pot heads) and admission that he also did "a little blow" (cocaine).
        And Obama smoked regularly while President, with the MSM dismissing it as his only vice.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Exactly. Who cares? If he is overweight does that make him unfit to be president? Isn't that "fat shaming" something liberals like JimL should be against?
          The best part is how the MSM keeps bringing up his weight while simultaneously getting all giddy over the prospect of Oprah running for president.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I recall people speculating that there was something seriously wrong with Hillary. Yeah that was all guesses. But the fact that she was sick was true. And her campaign did their best to cover it up as long as they could. Her doctor finally admitted she was indeed sick, but minimized it as much as possible.

And you just posted an internet diagnosis from a neurologist saying Hillary was NOT sick. How is that any different from what you are accusing the conservatives of doing, but in reverse? This "neurologist" is just some guy on the internet giving his opinion. He has not examined Hillary.
            The problem with the pneumonia diagnosis is that she exhibited symptoms for far longer than is usual, even when you take into account the stress of campaigning.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Pneumonia that lasted over a year? Really?
              What are you talking about now? Do you something stronger than a few clips of her coughing through the year?

Not just the blue sunglasses.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25983[/ATTACH]
              Uhm... those are glasses aren't they? Some context is missing here. What specifically is epileptic reducing about that pair?

Are you seriously claiming that glasses are now suspect? I'm trying to understand you, but you're just linking to a picture here Rogue06.

These are Carl Zeiss Z1 Anti-Epileptic glasses, which work by reducing glare and photo blitzes, which can help people with epilepsy. And because Hillary at one point had blue sunglasses, a conspiracy theory was started that she suffers from epilepsy (that and some goofy gifs of her).

However the problem is that her sun glasses being blue, doesn't mean that therefore she wore that precisely specific type of glass, or that if she wore glare/blitz reduction glasses that they were for epilepsy.

The glasses you're showing looks just like glasses to me. Is it wrong to wear glasses?

IIRC her campaign acknowledged they were anti-seizure glasses
              That would be news to me, and if correct, I'll grant that this constitutes some amount of evidence for epilepsy. However after a long google search I've found nothing official, or unofficial-but-trustworthy that mentions this. I haven't even found a conspiracy site, Reddit or 4chan claiming to have someone say that they were glasses specifically for epilepsy reduction. Rather than just blue sunglasses.

Don't you think that was a funny way to respond if all she had were allergies and pneumonia?
              I believe all candidates should be public about their health and financial shenanigans. Because we need both to asertain whether they're fit for duty. Trump divulged his health bills, but not his taxes. Hillary has been more forthcoming with her taxes, and sent out a bill of health (which talked about pneumonia and allergies).

she hugged that young girl who somehow managed to slip through the Secret Service and private bodyguard security cordon after she had been ushered to Chelsea Clinton's apartment (rather than to a medical facility) after her collapsing at the 9/11 ceremony. And for someone with pneumonia she sure didn't care much about infecting that girl.
              Again, we just get these small anomalies. She hugged a girl. Ergo she's lying about pneumonia? I don't believe a pile of bad evidence amounts to a good case.

Again, there is a "yuuge" difference between taking the word of a hand picked doctor employed by someone and of one who holds the official position of Physician to the President -- to which he had been appointed by Obama (not exactly a supporter of Trump). One is impartial. One isn't.
              It looks like special pleading to me.
              Last edited by Leonhard; 01-17-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Exactly. Who cares? If he is overweight does that make him unfit to be president? Isn't that "fat shaming" something liberals like JimL should be against?
                It is fat shaming if you use him being overweight as a criticism of his character I agree.

Comment

Trump being fat is not important to me. Nothing wrong with being big, that's a personal choice about your body and your health and it seems like he wants to at least attempt to lose weight so who cares.
                  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being fat, I'm saying it's a stretch to believe that Trump only wieghs 239 lbs, and that 239 lbs just happens to be 1 lb under obesity. This Dr. is supposed to be credible, and he may be, but I don't believe that one for a second. If Trump only wieghs 239 lbs then the scale they used must be off by 40 or 50 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being fat, I'm saying it's a stretch to believe that Trump only wieghs 239 lbs, and that 239 lbs just happens to be 1 lb under obesity. This Dr. is supposed to be credible, and he may be, but I don't believe that one for a second. If Trump only wieghs 239 lbs then the scale they used must be off by 40 or 50 lbs.
                    Good grief is this the only False narrative your leftist handlers could come up with to try and spin this into something bad for President Trump that they are lying about his weight? sheesh who's giving you your talking points about this peewee herman?

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      Good grief is this the only False narrative your leftist handlers could come up with to try and spin this into something bad for President Trump that they are lying about his weight? sheesh who's giving you your talking points about this peewee herman?
                      Not spinning anything Rummytumtum. You can believe Trump is 239 lbs if you want. I couldn't care less what his wieght is, but I think he cares what we think his wieght is, or whether or not he's obese. I'm just saying that I highly doubt he's only 239 lbs by the looks of him, and that I find it quite the coincidence that 239 just happens to be 1 lb under obesity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        More bad news: he scored perfect on his cognitive assessment. So much for the liberal narrative that he's suffering from dementia.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sessment-3030/

Even better, the assessment was done at the President's request just to shut up his critics.
                        Cognitive abilities does not determine whether a person is sane.
                        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          Cognitive abilities does not determine whether a person is sane.
                          His doctor covered that in the press conference too.

Comment

His doctor covered that in the press conference too.
                            Trump is not insane, that's ridiculous. He's many other things, he's an inveterate liar, he's a thief, he's vulgar, he's a racist, he's an immoral sexual deviate, he's a dictator wannabe, in general he is just what we would call an evil human being. But he's not insane. People that voted for him and continue to support him on the other hand?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Trump is not insane, that's ridiculous. He's many other things, he's an inveterate liar, he's a thief, he's vulgar, he's a racist, he's an immoral sexual deviate, he's a dictator wannabe, in general he is just what we would call an evil human being. But he's not insane. People that voted for him and continue to support him on the other hand?
                              Just like Tassman, you are becoming your version of Trump.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                                I'm not spinning stuff about his weight.

Comment