Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Girtherism thing -- I don't find it a big deal anyway, but FWIW, I was a Pirates fan back in the '70s, and having seen Willie Stargell near the end of his career, when he was listed as 6-2 and 230, the cited numbers for Trump seem credible.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Jimmy Boy lies again. Or maybe he just copied someone else who lied.
      I don't think he's lying, I just he was duped by the liberal media. Again.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd
        Girtherism
        I'm gonna use that one.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Trump is not insane, that's ridiculous.
          Oh. Now that his medical exam shows he isn't insane like you liberals have claimed for over a year, the official talking point is "Trump is not insane, he is evil?"

It is hilarious how well you follow the talking points, JimL. Your stance changes daily with the Liberal MSM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I don't think he's lying, I just he was duped by the liberal media. Again.
            Ah, Trump has heart disease no matter what you idiots want to tell yourself. It's not a big deal, he's 71 years old and way out of shape. What would you expect? According to Dr. Jackson's own records Trumps calcium levels (133) are way over the levels (100) at which heart disease is determined to be existent. Trump is taking a baby aspirin a day which is not something one is prescribed as a treatment unless you actually have heart disease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpvFjxDmSl
            Last edited by JimL; 01-18-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Oh. Now that his medical exam shows he isn't insane like you liberals have claimed for over a year, the official talking point is "Trump is not insane, he is evil?"

It is hilarious how well you follow the talking points, JimL. Your stance changes daily with the Liberal MSM.
              Wrong as usual. Never claimed he was actually insane, always claimed he was a showman, a con man, a snake oil salesman, a thief, a liar, a mysogynist, a racist, a tyrant wannabe, general speaking, evil, and that his supporters were the naive suckers that bought into his BS. Nothing much has changed, people obviously find it difficult to admit they've been ignorant enough to be suckered by an evil con man.

Comment

Ah, Trump has heart disease no matter what you idiots want to tell yourself.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wrong as usual. Never claimed he was actually insane, always claimed he was a showman, a con man, a snake oil salesman, a thief, a liar, a mysogynist, a racist, a tyrant wannabe, general speaking, evil, and that his supporters were the naive suckers that bought into his BS. Nothing much has changed, people obviously find it difficult to admit they've been ignorant enough to be suckered by an evil con man.
                  As opposed to a liberal elitist that hated half the country. Do you feel better now that you threw out every adjective you were told applied to Trump by your masters?
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Ah, Trump has heart disease no matter what you idiots want to tell yourself. It's not a big deal, he's 71 years old and way out of shape. What would you expect? According to Dr. Jackson's own records Trumps calcium levels (133) are way over the levels (100) at which heart disease is determined to be existent. Trump is taking a baby aspirin a day which is not something one is prescribed as a treatment unless you actually have heart disease.

Jim is a doctor now!

And posts fake videos!

fake video.jpg
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

LOL. You and Tassman both claimed he was crazy.

True, instead we have a narcissistic authoritarian boob who advocates for the shutting down of the free press.
                      Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      There’s a difference between healthy self-confidence and a clinical disorder as per Trump...as classified in the DSM 5. It doesn’t take a genius to recognise that the man is unstable, it's highly visable on a daily basis.

Comment

Umm Jimmy, many people Trump’s age take a baby aspirin a day, even if they have no sign of heart disease. That’s hardly proof of ‘heart disease’ as you’re trying to claim.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          Umm Jimmy, many people Trump’s age take a baby aspirin a day, even if they have no sign of heart disease. That’s hardly proof of ‘heart disease’ as you’re trying to claim.
                          It's the ONLY "medicine" I take, and I'm 64.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            LOL. You and Tassman both claimed he was crazy.
                            I don't see the word insane there Sparko. A narcissistic authoritarian boob, which Trump certainly is, isn't necessarily insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              It's the ONLY "medicine" I take, and I'm 64.
                              yup. My doctor recommended me take one too and my heart is perfectly fine. I had a complete coronary workup, complete with heart cath before I had to have a serious operation. Everyone over 50 is usually told to take a baby aspirin once a day. It can help prevent clotting in the brain if you have a stroke or heart attack, which is more likely for anyone getting older.

Comment

I don't see the word insane there Sparko. A narcissistic authoritarian boob, which Trump certainly is, isn't necessarily insane.
                                OK, can't help it ... "Momma he's crazy...."

Comment