Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    And you are?
    Created by God (if you ask the Christians).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Disorders are illnesses dumbass. They are diseases of the mind. Abnormalities. Mental Illness.
      Well yes, you are (drum roll) correct in a general sense. I was using 'mental illness' in the sense generally used in psychiatry to refer to Psychotic Disorders ...e.g. Schizo-Affective Disorder, Bi-polar Disorder, Schizophrenia etc...as opposed to Personality Disorders as previously linked. Hence, one wouldn't say Trump is psychotic, whereas he clearly suffers from a Personality Disorder, probably of the Narcissistic type.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Who's the we've OBP? You mean all of you religious conservatives who are always calling each other out for using insults. Now where did you put that irony meter?
        I've read this once, thought about it for a day, and read it again, and I have no idea what point you think you're making here. We've derided YOU for calling others idiots. However, that's not because we think insults are wrong, but because we find it to be highly ironic due to your perceived lack of intelligence. I don't typically call you an idiot because there's seldom need to state the obvious.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Well yes, you are (drum roll) correct in a general sense. I was using 'mental illness' in the sense generally used in psychiatry to refer to Psychotic Disorders ...e.g. Schizo-Affective Disorder, Bi-polar Disorder, Schizophrenia etc...as opposed to Personality Disorders as previously linked. Hence, one wouldn't say Trump is psychotic, whereas he clearly suffers from a Personality Disorder, probably of the Narcissistic type.
          You and JimL literally called him a sociopath!

Comment

• Why are they so reluctant to admit that they genuinely believe Trump is mentally ill? They obviously think it, so why won't they own up to it? It's baffling.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              Just a thought...you're this confident in your diagnosis of Trump as having a personality disorder? Speaking as someone who myself has a personality disorder, this just seems odd. I honestly wouldn't know the first thing about identifying such a thing in other people.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                You and JimL literally called him a sociopath!
                There are millions of sociopaths walking around Sparko, most all of them I would imagine, like Trump, are republicans considering the republican agenda/philosophy, but that doesn't mean they are insane, demented, or mentally ill, they know what they're doing, it just means that they are narcisistic, anti-social, selfish, uncaring human beings.
                Last edited by JimL; 01-29-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Just a thought...you're this confident in your diagnosis of Trump as having a personality disorder? Speaking as someone who myself has a personality disorder, this just seems odd. I honestly wouldn't know the first thing about identifying such a thing in other people.
                  It's apparently the same set of skills that allows them to confidently declare that Trump has heart disease despite the fact that his own physician who examined him personally explicitly said that he doesn't have heart disease.

Comment

Google it.

Comment

Google it.
                      Very informative response, thank you.

Comment

Very informative response, thank you.
                        I hope next time Jimmy goes to the doctor with a complaint, the doctor says, "Hold on while I Google it."

It would serve him right.

Comment

• Apparently Google has everything I need to diagnose someone with a personality disorder. The things you learn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I hope next time Jimmy goes to the doctor with a complaint, the doctor says, "Hold on while I Google it."

It would serve him right.
                            A doctor doesn't need to learn what he already knows.

Comment

Apparently Google has everything I need to diagnose someone with a personality disorder. The things you learn!
                              It has much of what you need. Information is what you're looking for, correct?

Comment

A doctor doesn't need to learn what he already knows.
                                A smart doctor realizes he doesn't know everything.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment