Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Oh, and we can't forget the fake news about dementia.
    Not necessarily. Two seconds after announcing the presence of Sen. John Cornyn the other day, he forgot he had announced it and apologized to the Senator for the miscue. Very embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      I guess I'll have to repeat myself. That was a medical Doctor MM, not a psychiatrist, and all that he tested Trump for were signs of senility, not the nature of his psyche. And that Trump has heart disease is not a false claim, significant plaque buildup in the coronary arteries is considered heart disease.
      Wrong again, Jimmy. Any credible doctor will tell that it is irresponsible and unethical to diagnose someone you have not personally examined, meaning the hacks in the mainstream media telling you what you want to hear are not credible by definition.

We've also explained to you that while plaque buildup in the arteries increases the risk of heart disease, it is not heart disease in and of itself. Heart disease is when plaque buildup causes damage to the heart. Given the President's diagnose by the doctor who personally examined him, we know that Trump's heart is healthy despite the normal build-up of plaque for someone his age.

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      Not necessarily. Two seconds after announcing the presence of Sen. John Cornyn the other day, he forgot he had announced it and apologized to the Senator for the miscue. Very embarrassing.
      If a "brain fart" is a sign of dementia then literally everybody on the planet earth has dementia.

Come on, Jimmy, you're going to strain something overreaching like this.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Apparently the membership disagrees with the organizational statement. Trumps behavior is on display for all to see and psychaitrists are trained in the art of observing and diagnosing that behavior.
        If the membership disagreed then they would change their organizational statement.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Then Obama should obviously been committed to a mental ward for forgetting how many states are in the United States.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Then Obama should obviously been committed to a mental ward for forgetting how many states are in the United States.

And added that he had one more to go. Not a surprise that he gets confused over the number of states considering that he said that Hawaii is part of Asia while in Honolulu back in 2011.

And then there is his saying things like "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today"

He would repeat this gaffe a couple years later at the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012 when he spoke of "a lot of those men and women who we celebrate on Veterans Day and Memorial Day come back and find that, when it comes to finding a job or getting the kind of care that they need, we’re not always there the way we need to be." He still hadn't figured out that the men and women we "celebrate" on Memorial Day didn't come back to find jobs. They came back for their final resting place -- if they came back at all.

The point is that all presidents have made similar gaffes but only the left now suddenly sees them as evidence of severe mental illness
            Last edited by rogue06; 02-12-2018, 10:30 AM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              If the membership disagreed then they would change their organizational statement.
              They disagreed by acting in contradiction to the organizational statement.

Comment

In other words, they violated their own policies and took the extraordinarily brave step of "signing a petition" passing judgment on a 'patient' they have not even met. That's some good thinkin' ya got goin' on there, Jimmy!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Breaking a rule isn't always indicative of opposing it. I'm sure that they'll be just fine with it once again when Trump's term in office is over.

Comment

Breaking a rule isn't always indicative of opposing it. I'm sure that they'll be just fine with it once again when Trump's term in office is over.
                    Could be. It may be that they just see this particular nut case as being to dangerous to the country not to speak up about it.

Comment

Could be. It may be that they just see this particular nut case as being to dangerous to the country not to speak up about it.
                      Or they're so politically committed that they allow their hatred to cloud their professional conduct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Or they're so politically committed that they allow their hatred to cloud their professional conduct.
                        Possibly, or maybe they just see this particular nut case to be to dangerous to the country not to speak up about it.

Comment

Possibly, or maybe they just see this particular nut case to be to dangerous to the country not to speak up about it.
                          Or they're so politically committed that they allow their hatred to cloud their professional conduct. Either way, they have abandoned their professionalism, and are simply duping less intelligent observers into believing it actually means something.

Comment

And added that he had one more to go. Not a surprise that he gets confused over the number of states considering that he said that Hawaii is part of Asia while in Honolulu back in 2011.

And then there is his saying things like "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today"

He would repeat this gaffe a couple years later at the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012 when he spoke of "a lot of those men and women who we celebrate on Veterans Day and Memorial Day come back and find that, when it comes to finding a job or getting the kind of care that they need, we’re not always there the way we need to be." He still hadn't figured out that the men and women we "celebrate" on Memorial Day didn't come back to find jobs. They came back for their final resting place -- if they came back at all.

The point is that all presidents have made similar gaffes but only the left now suddenly sees them as evidence of severe mental illness
                            Any time Obama was off-prompter, he would turn into a stuttering mess and couldn't piece together a single sentence without adding at least half-a-dozen um's and ah's. The joke is that when Obama eventually writes his memoir, it'll be titled "I- I- I- I- I-".
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yeah but aren't Tassman and JimL experts on mental illness considering they have to live with it every day? Maybe they know better than we do who their fellows are?

Comment

• Should we perhaps be concerned about the mental fitness for office of Darth Bader Ginzberg?

https://twitter.com/_/status/962912321667522567
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment