Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Hillary seized up and had to be tossed like a side of beef into a waiting van. And there's is ample video evidence of her freezing in stage and becoming disoriented.
    And there you go doing exactly what you accuse democrats of doing.

She was suffering from a little more than a case of the sniffles.
    Pneumonia is not "the sniffles"

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      And there you go doing exactly what you accuse democrats of doing.
      Not at all. Hillary's health was so bad on the campaign trail that she had a physician constantly at her side.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-media-points/
      Last edited by Mountain Man; 01-17-2018, 11:41 AM.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Hillary seized up and had to be tossed like a side of beef into a waiting van. And there is ample video evidence from the campaign trail of her freezing on stage and becoming disoriented, or the infamous video of her having what appeared to an epileptic fit which prompted at least one startled reporter to ask if she was ok. She was suffering from a little more than a case of the sniffles.

With Trump, he says something liberals don't like and all of a sudden they accuse him of having dementia, so it's not apples to apples.
        Or her not being able to finish a campaign speech without having a coughing fit.

Or her wearing anti-seizure glasses which the MSM somehow never seemed to notice.

Or if anyone in the MSM had the gall to dare bring up concerns over health health, they were unceremoniously fired (how Huffington Post and CNN responded).

And they never had a problem with Bill Clinton steadfastly refusing to release the results of his medical exams during the entirety of his 8 year presidency.

Probably the funniest moment on CNN was when some clown asked Admiral Jackson if Trump, who doesn't smoke or drink, was a drug addict when the entire MSM did their darnedest to gloss over Obama's membership in the "Choom Gang" (a bunch of pot heads) and admission that he also did "a little blow" (cocaine).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I find it funny that conservatives here expect democrats to trust this doctor, when they themselves didn't trust the clean bill of health (aside from a sinus infection and some allergies) Hillary received.
          There is a big difference between taking the word of a hand picked doctor employed by Hillary Clinton and one who holds the official position of Physician to the President -- to which he had been appointed by Obama.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Yes, the reporters were showing their true colors - pretending to be civil, but doing their best to try to get Dr Jackson to say ANYTHING they could turn into a story. I'm a little surprised that Jackson, a Rear Admiral, wasn't a little more polished in his speaking, but he most certainly came across as genuine.
            Agreed. He spoke faster than Ben Shapiro, but slightly less precisely, and said "you know" WAY too often. That last part was actually a bit distracting.

My wife was actually yelling at the TV, mocking the reporters... "Yeah, how did it feel when your 2 year old was run over by the truck" kind of stuff. (We have a local news reporter who asks some of the DUMBEST questions like that)

I thought Jackson seemed incredibly in command of the facts.
            Yep.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Me too, cause he gives liberals the vapors on a daily basis.
              If you had any sense CP, he'd be giving you the vapors as well. You conservatives remind me of Jesus's take on his desciples. "how long must we suffer you, you have ears but can't hear, eyes but can't see. When are you going to wake up?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06
                Or her not being able to finish a campaign speech without having a coughing fit.
                That fits perfectly well with what her doctor said about pneumonia and allergies.

Or her wearing anti-seizure glasses which the MSM somehow never seemed to notice.
                Observation: Hillary wore blue sun glasses.

Conclusion: They were a special custom-made type of Carl Zeiss Z1 Anti-Epileptic Glass, and that means Hillary has epilepsi. Also there was that time she shaked her head.

And even though tons of medical professionals said that without a proper examination one couldn't diagnose epilepsi, conservative conspiracy theorists ran with it, declaring her sick and unfit. And now you guys have the gall to decry the democrats who look at Trump's undeniably incoherent speeches, repetition, low vocabulary, his temper tantrums and so on and say "They just picking stuff to tar him with" and many conservatives are doing the exact same thing with Hillary. Cherry-picking any anomaly and making broad conclusions from them.

About the only things I've seen is evidence that Hillary had pneumonia. And having suffered from that myself at one time I'm quite impressed with how she carried herself.

There is a big difference between taking the word of a hand picked doctor employed by Hillary Clinton and one who holds the official position of Physician to the President -- to which he had been appointed by Obama.
                There is no good reason to doubt the validity of that assessment, anymore than there's reason to doubt the assessment of the physician who examined Trump. The only reason some democrats believe that Trump is still suffering from dementia is a bias against Trump. Same with conservatives against Hillary.

I don't think there's any obvious evidence that either candidate suffered mental problems. I don't think Trump is suffering from dementia, or that he's a Machiavellian genius, I believe he just is the way he presents himself and the way he speaks. He's doing his part and he dutifully signs anything the Republicans put on his table, so he'll play his part properly.
                Last edited by Leonhard; 01-17-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                  Good, I hope he lasts until at least the midterms, and hopefully until 2020.
                  That will depend on whether he voluntarily steps down. If he stays on for a second term I think he stands a decent chance of winning. It all depends on what sort of candidates the Democrats will be running.

Comment

That fits perfectly well with what her doctor said about pneumonia and allergies.

Observation: Hillary wore blue sun glasses.

Conclusion: They were a special custom-made type of Carl Zeiss Z1 Anti-Epileptic Glass, and that means Hillary has epilepsi. Also there was that time she shaked her head.

And even though tons of medical professionals said that without a proper examination one couldn't diagnose epilepsi, conservative conspiracy theorists ran with it, declaring her sick and unfit. And now you guys have the gall to decry the democrats who look at Trump's undeniably incoherent speeches, repetition, low vocabulary, his temper tantrums and so on and say "They just picking stuff to tar him with" and many conservatives are doing the exact same thing with Hillary. Cherry-picking any anomaly and making broad conclusions from them.

About the only things I've seen is evidence that Hillary had pneumonia. And having suffered from that myself at one time I'm quite impressed with how she carried herself.
                    So you admit she was very sick and we were right when we pointed it out. What's your point?

There is no good reason to doubt the validity of that assessment, anymore than there's reason to doubt the assessment of the physician who examined Trump. The only reason some democrats believe that Trump is still suffering from dementia is a bias against Trump. Same with conservatives against Hillary.
                    Except in the case of Hillary, her doctor admitted she was sick. Which confirmed what everyone was saying: Hillary is sick. We think she downplayed it (the doctor) but the conclusion is still that Hillary was sick and we were right to point it out. Nothing like with Trump where his physician says he is in perfect health despite the liberals saying he is insane.

Comment

Here's a professional neurologists take on the conspiracy theories regarding health of Trump and Hillary.

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...piracy-update/

Source: Neurologica Blog

The top comment right now is this:

"<explitive> She has something going on. Explain the CHAI TEA event. Explain the starring in wonder at the ceiling event? Explain the handler running to her when she blanks out. Explain the coughing.

They are all explained as side effects of a powerful Parkinsons medication."

What appears to be happening is that the far right have created a conspiracy narrative about Clinton’s health. Those who are ideologically predisposed to this narrative then engage in aggressive confirmation bias, or simply adopt the claims of others who are engaging in confirmation bias.

The process is identical to that of UFO conspiracy theorists who pore over hours of NASA video and thousands of pictures looking for anomalies or anything they can interpret as alien. Those opposed to Clinton have cherry picked apparently unusual episodes of her on video and then weave them into the ill-health narrative.

As with many conspiracy theories, if you pile enough curious episodes together it can create the powerful (if misleading) impression that something must be going on. That is the basic strategy of the Loose Change video, for example.

Individually, however, none of these episodes is evidence that Clinton has a neurological disease. The “chai tea” episode was not neurological, and seems to have been just an awkward exaggerated surprise for rhetorical effect. The “freezing” episode appears to be nothing more than a protest interrupting Clinton’s talk. The “aid” was secret service giving her the all-clear.

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        So you admit she was very sick and we were right when we pointed it out. What's your point?

Except in the case of Hillary, her doctor admitted she was sick. Which confirmed what everyone was saying: Hillary is sick. We think she downplayed it (the doctor) but the conclusion is still that Hillary was sick and we were right to point it out. Nothing like with Trump where his physician says he is in perfect health despite the liberals saying he is insane.
                        His Dr. also says that he only weighs 239 pounds. Which just so happens to put him 1 pound under obesity!
                        Last edited by JimL; 01-17-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Mountain Man and Rogue06 are not merely saying that Hillary had a case of pneumonia. Something which she could get over. Many conservatives argue that she's suffering from both Parkinsons, Epilepsy, or if no specific type of long-term illness, then she's definitely got something.

Nothing like with Trump where his physician says he is in perfect health despite the liberals saying he is insane.
                          I don't believe Trump is insane, and if you want me to decry liberals who diagnose Trump with specific ailments then I will. I pointed out to a friend of mine that actually diagnosing something like that can't be done with a few cherry-picked scenes of awkward, or weird moments. That's how conspiracy theorists do their work, by anomaly hunting for weirdness without taking in the big picture of how a person is acting.

Liberals who call Trump insane should be ashamed. I don't like the guy, his person or his politics, the way he speaks, the art he appreciates, his life story and probably not even his body odour, but that doesn't mean he's insane.

If Jorge became president, is about how I feel about him. Thankfully you guys have limited terms, so it'll be over in 3 or 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            His Dr. also says that he only weighs 239 pounds. Which just so happens to put him 1 pound under obesity!
                            Trump being fat is not important to me. Nothing wrong with being big, that's a personal choice about your body and your health and it seems like he wants to at least attempt to lose weight so who cares.

Comment

Mountain Man and Rogue06 are not merely saying that Hillary had a case of pneumonia. Something which she could get over. Many conservatives argue that she's suffering from both Parkinsons, Epilepsy, or if no specific type of long-term illness, then she's definitely got something.

I don't believe Trump is insane, and if you want me to decry liberals who diagnose Trump with specific ailments then I will. I pointed out to a friend of mine that actually diagnosing something like that can't be done with a few cherry-picked scenes of awkward, or weird moments. That's how conspiracy theorists do their work, by anomaly hunting for weirdness without taking in the big picture of how a person is acting.

Liberals who call Trump insane should be ashamed. I don't like the guy, his person or his politics, the way he speaks, the art he appreciates, his life story and probably not even his body odour, but that doesn't mean he's insane.

If Jorge became president, is about how I feel about him. Thankfully you guys have limited terms, so it'll be over in 3 or 7 years.
                              I recall people speculating that there was something seriously wrong with Hillary. Yeah that was all guesses. But the fact that she was sick was true. And her campaign did their best to cover it up as long as they could. Her doctor finally admitted she was indeed sick, but minimized it as much as possible.

And you just posted an internet diagnosis from a neurologist saying Hillary was NOT sick. How is that any different from what you are accusing the conservatives of doing, but in reverse? This "neurologist" is just some guy on the internet giving his opinion. He has not examined Hillary.

Comment

Trump being fat is not important to me. Nothing wrong with being big, that's a personal choice about your body and your health and it seems like he wants to at least attempt to lose weight so who cares.
                                Exactly. Who cares? If he is overweight does that make him unfit to be president? Isn't that "fat shaming" something liberals like JimL should be against?

Comment