Announcement

Collapse

Ecclesiology 201 Guidelines

See more
See less

Church Government, or How Shall we Govern Ourselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    It's also one of the largest groups in the world.
    True, but it seems as though you include the personal net worth of each Catholic. I would not do that. That is not what I meant.

I'm guessing it was mostly given to them, like any other church. They've had a couple thousand years of collections, after all.
    Come to think of it, I'm quite foggy on how much of the claimed wealth of the Church, not including the aggregate personal wealth of the membership, there is in physical possessions such as the Sistine Chapel.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      True, but it seems as though you include the personal net worth of each Catholic. I would not do that. That is not what I meant.
      That's not what I meant either. It is not surprising that larger organizations have more wealth, since they have a broader support base.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X