Thread: Comes in Size Human

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Comes in Size Human

A lot of good things have happened: I got my disability, a new computer as a gift, and will be getting internet. I have a plan in action to get back on my feet.

But I get easily upset still - and I'm not feeling well a lot of the time. I so want to do better - be better. Get things done, write, make things, be useful - be a productive member of the kingdom - but I still get irrationally scared. God got me through so much - I DO trust Him - and yet I get spooked easily.

Why is it with plenty of time now, I get so little done?

Anyway, I figured out one part - the bed's too soft. Changing sides helped - shifting board will help more. Need to keep up with my supplements better - that would help not feeling so bad, I think.

Argh, the problem is that I'm my own biggest problem, even when things are going so much better.

2. Amen Cerebrum123, Jedidiah, Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah I kinda noticed you being a little touchy on tweb lately. Is this why? You are not feeling well?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Probably - didn't realize I was that testy. Sorry.

Things went pretty well today - and I wasn't hurting nearly as badly as I have been. Still overly skittish and stuff, but better.

Thanks, everyone.

5. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    A lot of good things have happened: I got my disability, a new computer as a gift, and will be getting internet. I have a plan in action to get back on my feet.

But I get easily upset still - and I'm not feeling well a lot of the time. I so want to do better - be better. Get things done, write, make things, be useful - be a productive member of the kingdom - but I still get irrationally scared. God got me through so much - I DO trust Him - and yet I get spooked easily.

Why is it with plenty of time now, I get so little done?

Anyway, I figured out one part - the bed's too soft. Changing sides helped - shifting board will help more. Need to keep up with my supplements better - that would help not feeling so bad, I think.

Argh, the problem is that I'm my own biggest problem, even when things are going so much better.
    Only worry about your worry and soon all your worries shall cease.
    ‘To say that God deliberately brings about a sinful human race so that he may [unconditionally] elect some to salvation, and then deliberately sends the nonelect to hell so that his saving gace may appear all the more glorious, is the opposite of grace.’
    —Jack W. Cottrell, ‘Responses to Robert L. Reymond’, in Chad Owen Brand (ed.), Perspectives on Election: Five Views (Nashville, TN: B&H Academic, 2006), p. 202, emphasis in original