Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CNN's chickens coming home to roost: man threatened to kill cnn employees, arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN's chickens coming home to roost: man threatened to kill cnn employees, arrested

http://thehill.com/media/370207-man-...-cnn-employees

A Michigan man was arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot and kill CNN employees, WGCL-TV reported Monday.

The FBI launched an investigation after the man, who is unnamed in the CBS report, reportedly called CNN 22 times about a week ago.

"Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down,” the man told a CNN operator, according to court documents obtained by WGCL-TV.
    CNN and progressive media in general routinely enables antifa and other violent left wingers to assault people on the right unprovoked, so I don't feel a shred of sympathy for them. I hope they take this incident as a teachable moment and understand that you can't instigate and enable political violence and then expect to be safe from it as well, but, well, journalists are dumb so you never know.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Some gun-toting right-wing nutjob threatens journalists after probably being wound up by his quacky far right news sources and this is CNNs own fault? Weird outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
      Some gun-toting right-wing nutjob threatens journalists after probably being wound up by his quacky far right news sources and this is CNNs own fault? Weird outlook.
      From what he's saying it sounds to me he was wound up by watching CNN. I can sympathize, I tried watching 10 minutes of CNN and it's so much worse than it's portrayed even by Trump. It's not just the fake news, it's the constant stream of dumbed down content and pettiness. I don't understand how anyone can stomach this garbage.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
        The point is that the MSM gets groups like the occupy movement, BLM and antifa all worked up and when they go out and start smashing things and hurting people they either ignore it or minimize it. Then they get all freaked out when the shoe is on the other foot.

Going out and committing violent acts (or threatening to do so) is wrong, not just when one side of the political spectrum does it. You'd think I wouldn't need to say this but many in the MSM don't seem to understand it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment