Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Storms Davos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Storms Davos

You gotta love it:

4892D1F300000578-5311077-image-a-60_1516899081456.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-arrival.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    You gotta love it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26193[/ATTACH]

Aren't you as an American embarrassed by this inarticulate buffoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      Aren't you as an American embarrassed by this inarticulate buffoon?
      Aren't you embarrassed that this "inarticulate buffoon" is 1,000 times more successful than you'll ever be?
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        You gotta love it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26193[/ATTACH]

Your idolotry is pathetic seer, particularly when your idol is everything that your religious philosophy rejects. Christians, in the ardent support for Trump, have certainly given themselves away as the biggest hypocrites going. How many more mulligans do they have left to give him?

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Aren't you embarrassed that this "inarticulate buffoon" is 1,000 times more successful than you'll ever be?
          Why should anyone be embarrassed by the success of one born with a silver spoon in their mouths, particularly a 4 time bankrupt, lying, conniving, cheating, money laundering, thief, like Trump?

Comment

Back when liberals were constantly declaring that Bush was a brainless moron I often cautioned them that they ought to be careful there since that "brainless moron" played them again and again, over and over, getting pretty much everything he wanted (primarily during his first term)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Why should anyone be embarrassed by the success of one born with a silver spoon in their mouths, particularly a 4 time bankrupt, lying, conniving, cheating, money laundering, thief, like Trump?
              He was booed at Davos when he referred to "fake news"and whereas Macron, Narendra Modi and others received a standing ovation Trump did not. His visit was NOT the resounding success that he will no doubt claim it to have been, given the boastful liar he is.

Comment

He was booed at Davos when he referred to "fake news"and whereas Macron, Narendra Modi and others received a standing ovation Trump did not. His visit was NOT the resounding success that he will no doubt claim it to have been, given the boastful liar he is.
                That's pretty much all the guy ever does is boastfully lie. "look at the booming stock market I created, look at all the jobs I've created, look at all the companies flooding back into the U.S, it's truly amazing, no ones ever seen anything like it, everyone says so." He's is such a prolific liar and so pathetic to even listen to that it nearly makes me physically ill to know that such a one was ever elected president of this country. But that's how he's failed throughout his life until he found himself a partner in crime willing to finance his bankrupt and failing business so long as they get his rotten soul in return and possibly get him installed as President.

Comment

He was booed at Davos when he referred to "fake news"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Back when liberals were constantly declaring that Bush was a brainless moron I often cautioned them that they ought to be careful there since that "brainless moron" played them again and again, over and over, getting pretty much everything he wanted (primarily during his first term)
                    Pride is really amazing force. Libs will still scream 'moron', 'inarticulate', 'lack of vocabulary', also other nonsense. Sad!
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Nothing like envy to motivate blind hate.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Your idolotry is pathetic seer, particularly when your idol is everything that your religious philosophy rejects. Christians, in the ardent support for Trump, have certainly given themselves away as the biggest hypocrites going. How many more mulligans do they have left to give him?
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Adding to this USA TodayFinancial Times, Javier Blas tweeted the following shortly before the speech

And as CNN's International Diplomatic Editor, Nic Robertson, dismayingly reported about how Trump was received:
                          Last edited by rogue06; 01-28-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Nothing like envy to motivate blind hate.
                            Isn't JimL a trustfund baby?
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Adding to this USA TodayFinancial Times, Javier Blas tweeted the following shortly before the speech

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26229[/ATTACH]

And as CNN's International Diplomatic Editor, Nic Robertson, dismayingly reported about how Trump was received:
                              No doubt "The American president was by far the hottest ticket at the World Economic Forum in Davos", people love a freak show.

Comment