Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Don't Expect Trump to Testify Anytime Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
    No, the agency led by the personal appointee of Trump, who is warning the president of "grave consequences" if he releases the memo prepared by Nunes without first seeing the sources documents and who supposedly recused himself from all things Russian the last time he acted as Trump's personal gofer. That agency! Trump is doing all in his power to discredit the Russia Investigation even if it means throwing the very agencies that protect America under the bus to protect his own political interests. What's he hiding?
    Hahaha! The memo has liberals running scared. That should tell you everything.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

FBI Statement on HPSCI Memo

Either there are "material omissions of fact," the official position of the FBI, or the Nunes memo can be credited. Nunes' previous misrepresentations forced him to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

It's not that his reputation is being questioned, it's that it is actively working against him.

Good luck storming the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
        FBI Statement on HPSCI Memo

Either there are "material omissions of fact," the official position of the FBI, or the Nunes memo can be credited. Nunes' previous misrepresentations forced him to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

It's not that his reputation is being questioned, it's that it is actively working against him.

Good luck storming the castle.
        Demi thinks you can find out that people here are not storming castle, just laughing at panicking libs and Dems, also Fake News.

Dems denounced memo, FBI too, so has Fake News. So let's see it for ourselves*!

*unredacted, please Trump!!!!
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

If the memo has no merit then you would expect Nunes' political enemies to stand back and let him hang himself. But instead they're fighting it tooth and nail, even begging the White House to redact the names. What are they trying to hide?

Comment

None of us have seen the memo, let alone the underlying, classified intelligence. To the extent that right-wing partisans along with their fellow travelers, the Russian FB and twitter bots, are promoting this missing information, they're pushing conspiracy theories.

But there's near unanimity on certain details, enough to flesh out the basic shape of the supposed conspiracy. Apparently, a request to renew a FISA warrant on Carter Page, approved by Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein in Spring 2017, included a reference to the Steele dossier without also including a disclaimer that Steele, hired by Fusion GPS, hired by a legal team retained by the DNC, was financed by Hillary.

The earlier FISA warrant issued on Carter Page was issued after he'd left the Trump campaign.

Meanwhile, back at the Mueller ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
              None of us have seen the memo, let alone the underlying, classified intelligence. To the extent that right-wing partisans along with their fellow travelers, the Russian FB and twitter bots, are promoting this missing information, they're pushing conspiracy theories.
              Says lib who goes on about Russia-Trump conspiracy.

But there's near unanimity on certain details, enough to flesh out the basic shape of the supposed conspiracy. Apparently, a request to renew a FISA warrant on Carter Page, approved by Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein in Spring 2017, included a reference to the Steele dossier without also including a disclaimer that Steele, hired by Fusion GPS, hired by a legal team retained by the DNC, was financed by Hillary.
              So why are libs so scared???

Meanwhile, again 'Trump Jr met Russian lawyer!!! Going down this time!!!' from Fake News. Sad!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

The Real Aim of the Nunes Memo Is the Mueller Investigation

Carter Page is a squirrel.

Comment

Looks like Mueller is going for another nothing-burger "process crime".

Meanwhile, if the memo is as explosive as we've been led to believe, it could blow up the entire investigation.

Comment