Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

House Intel votes to release FISA memo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More information...

----------

Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed prosecutors in 2017 to investigate matters Congress referred to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) as growing scandals possibly involved criminal activities.
    These prosecutors will report directly back to Sessions, who told Fox News on Wednesday night that he will then decide whether a second special prosecutor is necessary to take these matters to court.

Critics of the attorney general have said he needs to look into matters where there are suspicions that crimes may have been committed, such as the growing scandal regarding Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) search warrants to spy on members of President Trump’s campaign and transition team in 2016. Emerging evidence suggests this surveillance continued after the presidential election.

He is doing exactly that, Sessions told Shannon Bream during an interview Wednesday. The attorney general has appointed a prosecutor with “many years in the Department of Justice” to investigate these things, and will “consider seriously” appointing a second special counsel to possibly bring criminal charges.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...al-prosecutor/

----------

This could get VERY interesting.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Bump, as Schiff has admitted that he was wrong (meaning lied) and Nunes was correct. It took almost two years, but the truth is coming out.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
        If falsehoods were used to get a FISA warrant to surveil Carter Page or the Trump campaign those are felonies worthy of Nixon.
        How far did it go up, all the way to Obama? Trump made his famous accusation on Twitter, it's time to produce the evidence.
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
          How far did it go up, all the way to Obama? Trump made his famous accusation on Twitter, it's time to produce the evidence.
          The key conclusion of the Inspector General's Report decimates the claims that the Trump campaign was illegally spied or surveilled, that political advisers were entrapped, that the bias or political motive was in any way a factor. This despite Trump’s paranoia to the contrary.

https://fortune.com/2019/12/09/fbi-i...report-doj-ig/
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            The key conclusion of the Inspector General's Report decimates the claims...
            You might wanna look up the word 'decimate'.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• That's not actually what the IG report shows. Horowitz was limited in his ability to reach conclusions because of the nature of the investigation, and he quelled any celebration surrounding his report when he testified that it didn't vindicate anybody and that the way the FBI conducted itself was grossly incompetent at best, and criminal at worst. Even Comey stumbled on his victory lap and had to confess that he screwed up bigly.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ot-acceptable/

Furthermore, Barr and Durham say there is more to come, so stay tuned.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                The key conclusion of the Inspector General's Report decimates the claims that the Trump campaign was illegally spied or surveilled, that political advisers were entrapped, that the bias or political motive was in any way a factor. This despite Trump’s paranoia to the contrary.

https://fortune.com/2019/12/09/fbi-i...report-doj-ig/
                Have you read the report yourself or are you accepting biased sources. from your statement here I have to say no you did not read the report yourself and are letting others tell you what to think like an idiot

Comment